We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dodge to sell Viper Brand

Nodz86

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of those cars are worthy of the name GTO.

How dare you insult the mighty Goat!

I like the Classic GTO, but the new one based on the Monaro doesn't cut it, it would be much better if it were shaped like a muscle car(Challenger) I know it is a muscle car, but doesn't have the shape of one, at least make the new one based on the 99 concept.

the quality of a viper is not even equivalent to that of a hyundai accent.

and yes, i am being serious, I seriously respect the retro mustangs from the 60s and 70s, the corvettes, even the new ones are damn good! but the viper is a gas guzzling dumb car. Its 8.3 litre v10 engine provides 500BHP and still it cannot beat the corvettes! when it comes to quality, daimler chrysler (parent company of dodge, chrysler & jeep) is the worst out of the BIG Three. So if viper brand is being sold, its for chryslers own good.

the quality of a viper is not even equivalent to that of a hyundai accent.

and yes, i am being serious, I seriously respect the retro mustangs from the 60s and 70s, the corvettes, even the new ones are damn good! but the viper is a gas guzzling dumb car. Its 8.3 litre v10 engine provides 500BHP and still it cannot beat the corvettes! when it comes to quality, daimler chrysler (parent company of dodge, chrysler & jeep) is the worst out of the BIG Three. So if viper brand is being sold, its for chryslers own good.

STFU YOU HIDIOUS NOOB

Viper's interior is perfect but made out of plastic (so what? Its good because it's lighter) and besides that, the vette's interior has the same material as the viper. oh, and the 2008 model now produces 600bhp with just 1 liter more. So yeah, that means POWAAAAAAH

Don't like the car? Doesn't matter, you'll never get one in real life but I bet you'd go frikin crazy if someone offered you a viper.

I must agree that the Viper's interior could be alot better, the layout is goodbut the plastics on the dash with the screws showing is not all that. I must admit if i got one I would be inclined to retrim it and make it look better. That in my opinion is the main downfall of the viper. You could say there are others like the exhuasts setting stuff alight and that if the euromob had an 8.3l V10 they would get more power out of it than Dodge do but these are some of the main reason Ilove the car.

i hate the viper's steering wheel. >.<

sush RB ;)

I don't like the Viper either, just as a whole. WAY to overpriced. The interior needs some work and more luxury features to compete properly with the Corvette. And the price needs to come down about $20,000

Yes, maybe the interior needs a little more work but it's not overpriced and it doesn't really matter if the viper has a good interior or not, Dodge didn't want to make a fast luxury car, it wanted to make a great performance car, so great that it's now corvette's number 1 rival.

Besides that, the corvette itself doesn't have good interior either so don't complain about teh vipa.

oh yes, the navigation systems, heads-up-display, power seats, heated seats, power-opening rear hatch, power-opening doors, vehicle monitoring systems, and onStar services are just so dreadful :rolleyes:

P.S. these things all come in at about $10,000 less than a stock Viper (on the Z06)

oh yes, the navigation systems, heads-up-display, power seats, heated seats, power-opening rear hatch, power-opening doors, vehicle monitoring systems, and onStar services are just so dreadful :rolleyes:

P.S. these things all come in at about $10,000 less than a stock Viper (on the Z06)

hoi, vette fan, sod off...you have no buisness on a viper thread!