We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: 06 Dodge Charger SRT-8

dc300m02

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

No way. It can't be dead. It's very near the finish because there's even a police version. BTW maybe he's modelling the rim for the charger. Who knows...

Not dead, just busy lately :lol:

I've spent a lot of time on this, so I will release a BETA version now. I haven't worked on this since my last post, so there still are bugs I have to work out. That's why this is a BETA! It has a poorly fitted (when in cockpit view) 300c interior & the 300C wheels. There are some shadow problems (like the wheels that I never fixed yet) and no, the police lights do not work. I spent a while trying to figure them out, but I still do not know. You will need to use the patched map file to use these, as they are over the original BNK size. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE PATCHED MAP FILE, YOUR GAME WILL CRASH!

Check the first post for download of the cop version.

PS, how can I change the prefix of this thread to Beta? I've looked everywhere on the advanced edit post screen :ill:

Not dead, just busy lately :lol:

I've spent a lot of time on this, so I will release a BETA version now. I haven't worked on this since my last post, so there still are bugs I have to work out. That's why this is a BETA! It has a poorly fitted (when in cockpit view) 300c interior & the 300C wheels. There are some shadow problems (like the wheels that I never fixed yet) and no, the police lights do not work. I spent a while trying to figure them out, but I still do not know. You will need to use the patched map file to use these, as they are over the original BNK size. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE PATCHED MAP FILE, YOUR GAME WILL CRASH!

Check the first post for download of the cop version.

PS, how can I change the prefix of this thread to Beta? I've looked everywhere on the advanced edit post screen :ill:

YAY! IT'S STILL ALIVE AND IT'S A BETA! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :thumbsup: :)

-Leadfoot

This puts the epic into epicness. A truly inspired model which is great to drive, looks great, but has a few bugs (As you stated)

*Steering wheel logo has an orange square - presumably missing texture

*Shadows for wheels - As stated

*Glass isn't as transparent as required - easily fixable methinks

Those three are all I have found.