We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & TSS: Porsche Carrera GT [Vs. 1, 2, 3 & 4]

Tool831

• Replies 257
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Amazing! My eyes are hurting from the detail! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is it possible to change the name to Carrara GT? :)

What's Carrara? :D

Nice job, will try it soon and give my comment on it. :)

Yes it is possible, but im not sure if you can have multiple names in one database (like i have the RUF to Porsche Database mod) (Its 03:16 here so i'm not in the smartest of states, so forgive me if you can't understand what it is I am saying!)

Yes it is possible, but im not sure if you can have multiple names in one database (like i have the RUF to Porsche Database mod) (Its 03:16 here so i'm not in the smartest of states, so forgive me if you can't understand what it is I am saying!)

I understand. :ill:

MB's here! The Mod critic! Beware tool, he bites if he doesn't like it :p Literally!

1 word for you: Meh.. :cheeky:

Reason: other people like it, if not him then its not really gonna matter. Although i do hope he likes it. :)

=--------------------------------------------=

Bad news: I cannot continue the carrera GT just yet, my TDU needed a nice fresh install but now i can't even install it i get errors during installing. :(

Good news: I've now teamed up with 2 people (wont say who yet) to make better detail cars and textures etc, they are also learning from me to import cars etc all that. So its just not me who will be doing 3D modeling. :) We are a team so from now on all my cars will be theirs also.

=--------------------------------------------=

@Ferrari7000: I can change the name, thats not a problem. :) Just gotta wait till i get my TDU reinstalled.

MB's here! The Mod critic! Beware tool, he bites if he doesn't like it :p Literally!

:D Hi!

Well, as far as i saw screenshots, i must like it, so, no worries there.

Might give some tips here and there but hé, that's not bad :D

*Adds Stamp of Approval*

Brilliant mod. Looks very good in-game. :)

Some minor things:

- Seat position, wheel position.

- Ride Height

- Rear lights, bit brigther.

Also like the handling on the Farboud, matches the Carrera GT :)

Good luck with the Rims and Interior!

okay let me explain:

1: Seat position (If i change that it will stuff up, it will stuff the interior)

2: Ride height (If i change this the interior camera view will be all screwed up and not level)

3: wheel position (I can fix that but to me and thescottishspotter the wheels are level)

4: Rear lights (They are bright.. If i make them brighter the texture will change from the stock lights when not braking)