We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT : FERRARI 365 GTB/4 1968 [v2.2]

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, have a look to READ ME file ;) before install.

Why 250GTO slot?

The Ferrari Daytona was created by Enzo Ferrari after the success of Lamborghini Miura and is its direct rival. 250GTO kit0 slot get 285km/h top speed, same than real Daytona, the real 250GTO get only 255 KM/h. This physics are perfect for ride against Miura with good balance. Physics from MR will not better. I prefer the 250GTO look that I think it is awesome. But the real fan of Daytona might be appreciate this choice that is the more realistic. The real problem is that we can t change physics (or get the same physics for 2 different slots) and have to replace the car that have the desired physics. I hope we ll get many new solution in future. We ll work for that.

door glass don t move and there is not backward light cause 250GTO too. It depend to physics setting, so I can't change this for now.

As there is simple uninstall folder, I hope you don't mind about that and enjoy sometimes with daytona between 2 ride in 250GTO.

An addon car manager tool with simple interface on desktop will be welcome...

Have fun.

2CV SUPER GT, you deserve your "Modder" credit now I think! :)

Also, I've always been passionate about having correct performance - that's why I put the EVO IX on the Skyline (4WD, Powerful, H-Gate) and the GT-R on the RS4 (AWD, REALLY POWERFUL). And various other cars. Thank you so much for appreciating accurate performance! ( + rep) :)

-Leadfoot

HI 2CV !!!

What u do for TDU is awesome !!!! + rep my friend! :thumbsup:

We drove some times together in TDU with JBSOUND, DREADMETIS,CHRISTOPHE31 and FRANCKYGOO, u remember me?

A question, do u think an R8 Gordini is a good idea to take a GOOD place one day on your renault's garage?!!

See u in TDU :)

2CV SUPER GT,

as already expressed previously, i think this is an amazing mod. The car is a beauty and the mod is excellent work. Nethertheless, allow me to point out a few glitches i observed:

• The exhaust pipe sometimes throws a strange shadow on the road. I've seen worse on other mods, so this is just a minor issue and not really distracting.
  • The window glasses are either too bright or do not have enough transparency (or both?). They look a bit 'milky'.
  • The car paint looks a bit flat, as if it had not enough reflection. But i'm not quite sure about this, maybe it is correct as it is.

Anyway, thanks again for this great mod. I enjoy using it. :)

• 2 months later...
can this car replace the shelby daytona so it doesn't replace a ferrari

allready thanxx

You just need to change the name

for example: rename the ferrari 250 GTO file to the file name of the Miura, and then swap the Miura files, and it will be on the miura(I've heard this from people but I'm not sure how it works...)

You just need to change the name

for example: rename the ferrari 250 GTO file to the file name of the Miura, and then swap the Miura files, and it will be on the miura(I've heard this from people but I'm not sure how it works...)

You've never bodyswapped? :P

Well what you said is correct. Just rename the file and it replaces another car.

• 1 month later...
2CV SUPER GT,

as already expressed previously, i think this is an amazing mod. The car is a beauty and the mod is excellent work. Nethertheless, allow me to point out a few glitches i observed:

• The exhaust pipe sometimes throws a strange shadow on the road. I've seen worse on other mods, so this is just a minor issue and not really distracting.
  • The window glasses are either too bright or do not have enough transparency (or both?). They look a bit 'milky'.
  • The car paint looks a bit flat, as if it had not enough reflection. But i'm not quite sure about this, maybe it is correct as it is.

Anyway, thanks again for this great mod. I enjoy using it. :)

i've notice the milky windows too and the almost black tail lights in shadows will this be fixed? would be great since this is the favoritt of all cars :) no prettyer car then daytona