We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

One HELL of a Gamerscore ... and then some !

YeOldeTDUMan

Well not too sure where to post this but here will do ...

Got back from a mates house last night and turned on the 360 for a quick stint and for some spurious reason I noticed my gamerscore ... I never really pay much attention to it ...

So on All Hallows Weekend my gamerscores is ...

Spooky ?

The 666 Legend isnt true. The real number of the beast is 616.

Says on Wiki that it can be either. We have thought it is 666, but there is doubt now that it originally was 616. :cheeky: I even saw something about 888 in there, but cba to read it all. :cheeky: I make no sense today. :confused:

Anyways, nice gamerscore, and one heck of a coinsidence, if it a coincidence that is... :confused: :twisted:

Sorry if it's off topic but thought I'd mention it here...

I myself don't celebrate Halloween, but I was *really* bored that day and thought I'd watch some YouTube movies. I started looking up people's reactions to screamers (Scary Maze Game, Scary Car Advert etc.) I was watching one of them when I looked at the number of views... Yes, it was 666. :eek: