We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tsuka: TOYOTA JZA80 SupraRZ [v4.10] ADDED SOUND FILE

Tsuka

• Replies 236
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsuka your mod is great i love supra... i change your mod for the Askari and i like very much but have 2 little bugs is the center head and hand gear position can you put this mod ok for askari

put muffler in the left... gauges supra in only KMH(TRD)...

Exterior front bumper and side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DEfqJ4svQ

Did you replaced the Ascari KZ1 with the Supra? I wouldn't replace the Ascari, but I might replace it with the Spyker, Lotus Espirit or 350Z, but I wonder what's the best car to replace with other than XKR?

Did you replaced the Ascari KZ1 with the Supra? I wouldn't replace the Ascari, but I might replace it with the Spyker, Lotus Espirit or 350Z, but I wonder what's the best car to replace with other than XKR?

I replaced the Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa

Well I like Ascari KZ1, so I'll leave it alone. I currently replace the RUF RGT, but I might replace the RUF Spyder, Lotus Esprit or Maserati Cambiocorsa Spyder. I like the Supra sounds with those blow of valves pops.

Edit: I would like to see a release of a tuned with bodykit version for this Supra.

Hey Matt_Supercar please try to not double post . You could edit your previous post instead of posting twice (;

Hey sorry I never wanted to double post, but I though above 2 hours or a while is ok? Well anyway I'll edit next time then. There I deleted the 2nd post, so fixed.

The Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe works great, it surprisingly has a better camera view than the actual Crossfire(Crossfire is too zoomed in imo), and with a sound mod it might actually reveal a fun car to drive. and the Top Speed/Acceleration specs are very close.

Edit: The Supra on the SRT6 will not have a very good Bonnet View.

The Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe works great, it surprisingly has a better camera view than the actual Crossfire(Crossfire is too zoomed in imo), and with a sound mod it might actually reveal a fun car to drive. and the Top Speed/Acceleration specs are very close.

Edit: The Supra on the SRT6 will not have a very good Bonnet View.

I replaced the DB7 Zagato with the Supra & it's very fast, I reckon you can tune a real Supra to be that fast anyway.;) The camera view is also good too.

Edit: I also don't think the Supra shouldn't replace SRT6, because it's automatic & the Supra has a manual gear stick.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldnt get the mod working. I fixed my bnk map.

Theres like 4 other files included in the download. Where do those go?

these are the files:

XKR_Cpe.bnk, XKR_Cpe_I.bnk, where do those go? ---> XKR_Cpe.bnk.t_bak, XKR_Cpe_I.bnk.t_bak

same for sound: XKR_Cpe_audio.bnk, where do those go? --->>> XKR_Cpe_NA_audio.bnk, XKR_Cpe_audio.bnk.t_bak

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

i have a problem: I have replaced the Noble M14 for the supra. Now its a really nice and fast drift car but the cockpit cam is not good.

Is there a Mod or a Setting how I can change the camera in the vehicle? I want so set it back an upwards, because I´m in the steering wheel :D

I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad English I´m from good old Germany xD

Hello Guys,

i have a problem: I have replaced the Noble M14 for the supra. Now its a really nice and fast drift car but the cockpit cam is not good.

Is there a Mod or a Setting how I can change the camera in the vehicle? I want so set it back an upwards, because I´m in the steering wheel :D

I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad English I´m from good old Germany xD

You can put it on the RUF RK Spyder, that works.

also, there are some stuff that need to be fixed, like the wheel arches, they should be black and not grey, it looks weird(Version 3.0 had it black)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/Rx_37/20090324180040.jpg

edit: here is the difference

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/FlameWolf82/20090411185343.jpg

and also, the headlights look weird, they shouldn't be black, they should look more like this.

turp_0808_14_z+toyota_supra_mkiv+champion_toyota_headlights.jpg

and also the rear lights are more clear in version 3.0(and it had headlights which look more like the Supra's)

and exhaust should be on the left side.

other than that its a really nice mod

OK i wait for the version 3 :D The lights are too dark youre right. And the exhaust is on the wrong side. Maybe Tsuka can put a HKS exhaust in Version 3 :thumbsup:

But really nice work. When will the Version 3 realesed?

Version 3 is the old version, version 4 is the current one

Hello Guys,

Hi,

I will try to find a way to fix this (so can't promise anything this time). If I achieve to put in the M14 the same camera as RUF RGT that might work.

And we have to remember that depends on car height, too - and I can't definitely do anything about it. As editing one's work is not allowed by most of the modders.

More news with Modding Tools next week ;)

I see you used my pic :P

I hadn't even noticed that grey thing at the wheels. Doesn't bother me tho.

In real life and the normal eden cars have the wheel arches black, sort of annoying to have it grey, makes the car look weird, that and the headlights