We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Whats your Vista Score??

Nodz86

I get 5.9 on everything apart from my CPU which is 5.6. But with my cooling, I should easily manage 5.9.

That's my desktop, I'll get a screeny later when I go back on it.

As for my laptop, it's the one with 3.0. Not bad for less than £300

[ATTACH]6470[/ATTACH]

Mine, not great but its alright :/

[ATTACH]6471[/ATTACH]

really not wat i thought it was gonna be my laptop retails at £1200

seems i need to upgrade tho

Laptops are always expensive

I'm waiting for Windows 7 its gonne use less cpu etc... and its gonne be better than vista :D

Laptops are always expensive

I'm waiting for Windows 7 its gonne use less cpu etc... and its gonne be better than vista :D

I would wait even longer and get the new stock Intel chip as that is immensly faster than a QX9770,. Also from what I have read about windows 7, its ment to be how vista is and many of the people who have used the beta (public one is due december) say it is basically Vista and they reckon Vista SP2 will be very similar to it.

I would wait even longer and get the new stock Intel chip as that is immensly faster than a QX9770,. Also from what I have read about windows 7, its ment to be how vista is and many of the people who have used the beta (public one is due december) say it is basically Vista and they reckon Vista SP2 will be very similar to it.

No i'm not waiting on the new intel i7 (if you mean those) you can already buy them. I'm going to build a new pc somewhere in the future (dunno when, but not now). Yes its ment to be vista but it's already faster than vista, people who have used it were very happy about it. It runs smoother and starting up take less time.

Mine, not great but its alright :/

[ATTACH]6471[/ATTACH]

really not wat i thought it was gonna be my laptop retails at £1200

seems i need to upgrade tho

You have the same laptop as me but the processor and video card are different...

My base score is 4.8, I'll post a screenie later, and I'm on a laptop btw.