We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Gallardo "Racing Edition"

Grin116

Lamborghini Gallardo "Racing Edition" + Rims

replaces: Lamborghini Gallardo.

Creator: Grin116

[imgLINK]http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/0811/a3/ec696537f6c9t.jpg[/imgLINK]

[imgLINK]http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/0811/33/5bc91861264at.jpg[/imgLINK]

[imgLINK]http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/0811/e6/39daa9310796t.jpg[/imgLINK]

Sorry but this is one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. I wouldn't even class it as a "car" it's that bad. I bet it's another rip-off bodykit from Need For Speed Pro Street which some idiot has designed and which looks like something usually seen on a "done up" car. I mean don't get me wrong but if you really associate that with Lamborghini themselves then I think they would have a fit.

well... it looks quite radical and not so bad as some people say... i am the last one who likes the "fast and the furious need for speed"-cars but the bodywork fits well and the car is not that ugly... if you been interested in some forum for "supercars", you see a lot of more bad conversations... and they are real.

but i am also a bit disappointed cause you show us new cars the whole time but do not finish one of them. i am so unlucky with your two A8... no braking lights, no front lights and so on... you could be one of the best modders at TDU but you giving away the respect because you are not modifying older mods.

jesus, whats with the hostility? you don't like it don't download it(i won't) but to sit here and nail the guy who's trying to add cars? none of the other modders ever got this nailed for their tuned or unfinished models.

and Extreme Flatulence? at least he does eventually release models, multiple projects or not. in the time it's taken you to release the BMW how many downloads has he provided, at least 3. that's not an attack on your work, but if you're going to constantly attack grin about releases? why drive a modder away?

and Extreme Flatulence? at least he does eventually release models, multiple projects or not. in the time it's taken you to release the BMW how many downloads has he provided, at least 3. that's not an attack on your work, but if you're going to constantly attack grin about releases? why drive a modder away?

Quality > Quantity...

Extreme Flatulence? at least he does eventually release models, multiple projects or not. in the time it's taken you to release the BMW how many downloads has he provided, at least 3. that's not an attack on your work, but if you're going to constantly attack grin about releases? why drive a modder away?

Now this is going abit offtopic etc (Sorry mods) but for one thing 'Extreme Flatulence' has collage etc and as most know collage is very tiring and busy and he is also still learning parts about modding also he is doing a high poly car which takes along time, he has a busy life so thats why he hasn't been doing much. He isn't attacking grin, just that i think he is saying is that 3 cars just about a week get a new thread then the thread just sits there and dyes down to the bottom then finally after reaches the top of the

thread again, then another 3 cars etc etc..

Edit: Also alot of grins threads haven't been changed to released or even 'beta' so i think thats another reason why.. They never get changed. *Im not blaming mods or anyone for that*

=-=