We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

calster17

Hi, i descovered that i had a profile here that i made sometime ago...but diddent use it!

but i'm going to use it now, as the Atari Fourm seemes to of died and people seem more helpfull here!:)

I used to play TDU online alot, but since the summer holidays, when my internet mucked up and then over a month later we got a new internet provider...BT!:cry: It works fine wirelessly onj the PS3 & PSP! The internets faster than befour...but TDu just seems to of lost connection...or the connections so bad that its not worth playing online!:( So ui'm now a Offline player! And sorry for the longf Story!

but if you do want to play me at some game(PC or PS3) then i can be found on GTR Evloution, BF2142 ot playing a huge bunch of games on the PS3!(usernames the same as here for GGRE, BF2142 and my PSN!)

And i'd just like to say that Theres Lots of Things here at TDU:C...and Keep up the good work!:D

Hey man, i'm glad to see you finally appeared, i've been waiting for you here for a while (it's annoying talking on the PS3, cba to hook up my keyboard :)). Enjoy your stay, it wipes the floor with the Atari Forums!!!! :D

You shook hook up the Keybord, it's alot easyer!:) And I will enjoy my stay here, just need to get TDU working online now!