We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Zammer: French Touch (Various Cars)

Supermoumour

Hello all,

I would like to report a new site mods all modeled by Zammer.

Find all its models on http://tdumodshop.ifrance.com/

Already 6 mods in progress:

Porsche 911 Turbo - 930

Porsche 911 Cabriolet - 930

Porsche 944 Turbo

Porsche 944 Cabriolet

Dodge Charger 1969 - "General Lee"

Triumph Spitfire MK3 1967

Enjoy ! ;)

Supermoumour

Link doesn't work. ;)

On another note.. This isn't the right place, i also think you can't advertise? or something like that? :)

---------

Most members are also English or either can type english on TDUC, so i don't think many people will understand what it says on the site.

Only french member i know of is Djey :)

Hi all.

Djey and 2cvsuperGT today are not the only french modders, I also put to work and make my own cars for TDU.

I am a 3d computer graphic Artist , I work every day with 3dsmax .. and loves above all tdu.

I am the author of WIP 911 turbo, 911 convertible, 944 Turbo, 944 convertible, Dodge "General Lee" and triumph spitfire.

All my cars are being made construction!.

to start a beta of the 911 Turbo (without internal high definition at this time) will be available for download on our web site.

This beta will be reserved for people who are registered on the forum. when a final release will be available , we will post it on this forum.

I fully realize my car in 3dsmax, and it takes time .. patience is required ..

thank you

supermoumour, who created this post is my friend and director administrator of our forum and website.

just come and give your opinion on our Forum, and register you, we will work on an English version of our website and forum

thank you all

http://tdumodshop.ifrance.com/

zammod.jpg

zam

yes I Hope so.. but our website is here to show the wips of my cars..

when the cars will be finalized, i will do a release, and we will post a thread here, in tdu central...

i think it s not really an advertising, just here to show my work to international's community.

we are not in competition.

Our focus is to give a space for the french modding's community , and others of course.. all are welcome.

We are working on an French/English release of our website tdumodshop.. it will be easier for All

sorry for my english

zam