We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stripper Stories

gingervette

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I figured i would revive this thread. I finally got a new copy of TDU and downloaded all of the DLC packs and bought me an F40!!!! I decided to go down to the strip and see what was going on. There was this guy in another F40 named GillyWigglyPigofTotalSexyness#2 which has got to be the worst gamertag in the history of all Xbox mankind. This is what happend.

He started off by being really nice saying stuff like "You have really good taste in cars" and stuff like that. He said that he had gotton the money for the car by hacking into the game and glitching it. He asked me if that is how I got the money and i said no, that i had gotton the money by doing the car delivery missions and that i don't cheat.

Well, aperently, he thinks that anyone who cheats isn't worthy to play "within his kingdom". i asked him what he ment when he said within his kingdom and he stated the following.

"When i hacked into the xbox 360 TDU drive file saved game profile of the creators, i found a file and copied it into my savegame. this file allows me to be the king of the island thet we are currently on, maui, which means that you are my servents and that i am your ruler. If you want to see my castle, it is where the litehouse at the top of the map used to be. If you don't believe me, that is your moms fault because she wears army boots. OOOOOOOH burn."

I lol so hard that i thought i was gonne die. He didn't even know what island we were on, which is oahu and not maui. What a noob.

i must admit my guilty pleasure is saleen strip or the strip, some of the guff i've heard, and the amount my mother has been done, has and is doing right now etc, which is funny cos thats when i tell em she's 68.

anyhoo the best one for me the other day was some young thing telling me the more miles on the car you've got the faster it goes, if it's done more than 50k it'll be at least 20% faster top end.

to which at that point the other gamers on the server broke it to fits of giggles and the tvr driver dissapeared.

i love the strip you'll find all the saleen drivers there, i heard a great joke on there once.

whats the difference between a pro driver and a champion driver?

the pro driver drives a saleen, the champion driver doesnt need to...

was funny at the time anyhoo...

• 7 months later...

I know it has been a while for this thread but I felt that I must share.

I finally bought a Caddi Cien and thought "hey, this will kick butt down at the strip so why not go down there and see whats what."

When I got there there were the usual S7s and then there was this red TT. The guy ask if anyone here had a mic and I replied yes that i have one. We went on to have the following conversation

Me

Him

A Cien huh, I bet this ol' Audi could beat the crud out of your grandfather mobile.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the TT only dose 155, this dose 248.

Yes, the normal TT dose but this baby has a stage 3 Ford GT motor in it, it took down a Veyron shortly before you showed up.

A veyron?

Yeppers, 16.4.

There is no Veyron in the game, Atari didn't put one in here and you can't customize cars to that extent.

Your right, until I made the mods for it. Only one person has the Veyron here and its not you, your an idiot so go burn your eyes out.:oook:

He challanged me to a race and I won:nanananana:

He left after that to the pleasure of everyone there. Strippers have no buisness playing on this game

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet another one, I have gotten to where I just hang out down there sometimes just to see what crazy stories people come up with. Here is one that I thought was...........a little 'off'.

There was a guy that was just plain cocky, super cocky actully. All he had was in a Solstice and I was in a DB9 (God above what a car:drool:) and he invited me to private chat and began to tell me about a glitch.

Me

Him

Dude, I found this crazy awesome glitch that no one else knows.

Okay then, hit me with it.

Okay, see this Solstice?

Umm....... yea how could I not?

Well, I glitched this car and it can take down a Saleen S7 Stage 3!!!

Yea right, that isn't possible, even with a glitch.

Yes it is, if you were to look in my garage it says that it is stage 26 tuned and that its top end speed is 328 and that it dose 0-60 in about ummm....... oh yea 0.6 seconds.

0-60 in a sixth of a second, right. If it is so fast, lets see you take down this DB9(:drool:)

Ummm..... I can't because it is kinda like a Vtech engine, it takes a while for it to kick in.

Vtech huh. Intresting, who makes the Vtech engine?

You idiot, everyone knows that, Chevorlet makes it, that is what they put into the new Corvette Grand Sport.

:imwithstupid:

I left after that and cracked up. I felt that I should share:thumbsup:

I don't have/ever had a Honda, so i wouldn't know how the logo on my engine cover is spelled, from every time i open my hood to fix the next thing that breaks.

<_<

I do not have a Honda either. Heck, I don't even have a car, but I still know how to spell VTEC. At least I make an effort to remember proper spelling of names that should be properly spelled. I don't called you Cuben_Legand do I?

<_<