We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Corvette C6 Z06 Cam & Titanium Exhaust

SIr_Slither

Hey, hey! Been a while! Finally got that new sound working!:thumbsup:

This one took me forever, but I think I finally got it working! No quirks that I've noticed... so far. :D

Anyways, as the title suggests, this sound gives the Z06 a heavy grunt. I tried to give it that titanium feel when driving, and a large cam feel when idling. I hope you like it!

Yes! Corvette C6 Z06's possess a massive 7.0L V8 and the original sound didn't compensate for that. It sounded like a regular C6 Coupe/Convertible. Then again, I did give it a sound that not only sounds like a big V8, but also a tuned V8. Since most of us are probably upgraded, I didn't want to give it a stock sound!:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, thanks guys! Sorry it took me so long to check in on this thread! I didn't expect so much positive feedback! It make take a while for me to release a new sound because the thing a PC user dreads the most happened recently... I had a bad hard drive malfunction and had to revert to Vista. So I lost everything, and am currently restoring my PC to what it used to be. Hopefully I will be able to continue making high quality sounds! Thanks again for the rep and support! :D