We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Opel Calibra 16V

DekkeR

I like how theres no badges and its all grey. we dont have opels and vaxualls over here in canada the closest we get to a vaxuall astra is a saturn astra (bascially the same car only american and diff brand) lol

EDIT: Just watched the exuast vid sounds AMAZING!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If only Opel/Vauxhall came to North America. It's too bad that all we get are the...

Saturns :ill:

Those have to be the worst, most underpowered, ugliest cars on the road. They finally carry the Astra here, unfortunately I now dislike it because it wears that awful badge. I wonder how many mousepower the Ion has...

Couldn't you just import one from Germany, for example?

Or is it too expensive, as it is here in Portugal?

In order to legalize a Calibra from Germany, we must pay about €2,000 (~$3,000) just for the burocratic stuff, plus the retail price, transportation.. it would be around 4,000€ and for that price we can buy a Calibra in good condition already legal.

I got mine for about 2,000€ with an added bonus, the Lexmaul RAM Induction with retail price of about 700€ (~$1,000) :D

• 1 month later...