We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hiyaaa

Dustwave

hello everyone :)

so yeah i signed up here afterall...

i'm sure everybody from the atari forums already knows me...yeah hi :thumbsup:

just a tiny bit of TDU info about me...usually online in the evenings (GMT+1), favorite cars: Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lamborghini Murciélago.

Been playing since the day the game was released...always in hardcore mode :)

thx everyone :)

@Andreaz: yeah your sig and info under avatar make it kinda obvious :nanananana:

Welcome to TDU-C, dusty! :)
hehe you crazy dude...next time we go offroading, remind me not to follow you...you always get me killed :D

Had a good laugh when i was following you closely at high speed and suddenly that steep cliff came out of nowhere and we both crash landed into that tree :thumbsup:

@Andreaz: yeah your sig and info under avatar make it kinda obvious :nanananana:

hehe you crazy dude...next time we go offroading, remind me not to follow you...you always get me killed :D

Had a good laugh when i was following you closely at high speed and suddenly that steep cliff came out of nowhere and we both crash landed into that tree :thumbsup:

No wai? :eek:

Btw, if you have XFire and want to show it to us, you can fill it in in your UCP ;) You can also fill name-in-game and X360 gamertag if you have one of those. ;)