We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

License Plate Thread.

Sponge

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=3538

Due to the list getting quite long, I'm going to add this link so you know there is a tutorial on how to do it yourself.

Can someone make me this

it's already in the right size, i just need someone who can convert it into the bnk

Click!

Sorry to make another request to the already long list, but I just tried to make it myself and it just crashed my TDU >.<

On the plus side, it's already resized :P

Click!

Hi,

I would be thankful if anyone creates me this nice plate. http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Virgin_Islands/vi2009-TDX.jpg

Click!

Can someone make me a plate like this? It can have 3d effects, but it isn't necessary..

Click!

Absolutely stunning Speed!!! :eek2:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Oh, and one more thing. I've been having problems with PhotoShop and my internet connection (when PS is installed, internet doesn't work :confused: ), but when I resolve that problem, I might be able to help you with some requests, just to lighten your load.. :) :D

I download mine but do I have to rename it to COMMONCAR? If so, which of the 2 files do I rename.

No, since some people have already modified their commoncar.bnk, you need to do the last few steps yourself.

- 1 - In the BNK Editor program, open commoncar.bnk. Select 'plate.2db' in the list. Now click on 'Replace File' and locate the plate.2db file I created.

- 2 - Now select the 'ws_plate.2db' in the list. Now click on 'Replace File' and locate the ws_plate.2db file I created.

- 3 - Select 'Save BNK' and then you're away! Go into TDU and hopefully it will work!

• 2 weeks later...