We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Vintage Cars

G3RMAN

OK I think you mean Classic ... Vintage is defined as 1919 to 1930

And the Merceded Gullwing and 300SL are one and the same car

As to what is the First Supercar ... the use of the word has been popular since it was used on the Lamborghini Miura ... however a Merc 300SL would be classified as a Supercar which was produced before the Miura

As to Classic supercars ... depends on how Classic you want?

Classic: 1970/1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 426 Hemi :D And '69 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi

Supercar, then that gotta be the Miura, the Gullwing is hella slow for a supercar(even for its time, the Dodge Challenger R/T 426 beats it) it might have a supercar body style, but it was always a sports car imo, so its the Miura, but some cars like the Ferrari Daytona and 250GTO had similar performance so they might be counted, so its the Miura, the GT40 if that was ever street legal

Edit: Now lots of high end sports cars can beat some supercars(Dodge Viper, Corvette ZR1/Z06 and the Nissan GT-R) can beat some supercars such as the Murcielago, but imo Porsche's would be better if they were front engined, they would probably have better weight balance

Thank you for correcting me.I reckon the Lamborghini Muira has to be on the list along with the Ferrari Daytona.AC 427 be up there as well.Also remember the Gullwing was made in the 1950s and was fast for its time.

Muira

nuf said.

ARRGHHH!! Get the spelling of my favourite car correct!!

Is that an Aston? Sure I've seen one of those near me? But then again at first sight I thought it was a Ford Capri.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am disgraced. Thats an original Aston Martin V8 Vantage. How could you not want it with undyingly beautiful love, like I am loved by many. :confused:

aston-martin-v8-front-1_196.jpg

/Thread.

I think I agree, one of them lives near me but hardly ever comes out of its garage :( Bright red thought prefer the more neutral colours.

There are plenty of others, 250 SWB, GT40 ect. ect. but I think the aston for a british classic take it for me.

Oh Porsche Carrera GT :) I'm positive that will be the next classic.

• 10 months later...