We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forum Changes

KoenigseggBG

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it is, last night we upgraded the forum to the latest software 3.8.0. This means that all the custom changes have to be implemented again, Diablo is working on it but obviously only has his free time to do so, hopefully all will be normal again by next week.

:D

That one is new too btw :D

What it is, last night we upgraded the forum to the latest software 3.8.0. This means that all the custom changes have to be implemented again, Diablo is working on it but obviously only has his free time to do so, hopefully all will be normal again by next week.

Oh yes. I remember..

But that still doesn't explain why some people still see the old ones does it? :S

Okay, they`ll fix it. Also, on the Index page, where the Visited Today users are shown in yellow/orange and the curently active are in grey. I think the total visited should be in grey, right? And I`m not complaining or making Diablo hurry up, just pointing things to fix, before someone blamed me...;)

Hum, this is what I get when I enter "Social Groups". Do you know what is causing it? :)

Koenig please read what others post, if you had, you'd have known why it looks like that right now.

Edit: Damn it, you beat me lol

Its because the update has broke the forum add ons we had, so now diablo has to re-install/implement them when he has free time.

If you look at the bottom of the front page your'll see an options box where you can choose industrial (the new version in the process of being fixed), industrial_previous (the old one the update broke) and v1 which was the original skin of the forum.

Edit:

Beat by Diablo and Mellors