We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Audi R8 (4 Versions)

Tool831

• Replies 226
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been holding out on downloading any of the previous R8 mods until now.

I really like these versions and really want to try it out more than ever.

Since I am all new to this and not a modder I assume that creating these is not a simple and quick task.

So I would like to say your work IS appreciated!

Not sure who the first person to discover that TDU could be modded but glad that they did and it can be.

Great car tool! :) :thumbsup:

But, is there any solution to change the sitting position! Because I replaced it with the Noble and now I got the steering wheel in my mouth! :confused:

Use the Spyker C8, not the best seating position but its still usable, and its class/stats are perfect :thumbsup:

Ok guys tool made this car for the vanquish...

Body Swapping Will Cause Bugs That Wont be There On The Vanquish.

If You Want To Replace Another Car Then Fine But This Whole Thread Seems To Have Nothing But People Posting That Its Not On A Certain Car And if Anyone Has Tried it.

I Personally Think Tool Has Not Got Enough Respect For This Awesome Mod And I For One Now Will Stand Infront And Say Thanks To Tool For This Mod

I liked the mod, but I really like the Vanquish, I just found those Dials weird, I'll try it on the Vanquish and see.

Edit: Btw, why when I put custom rims they are usually dark and not silver? is it because they are put on dark ones or the amount of polys in them?

Ok guys tool made this car for the vanquish...

Body Swapping Will Cause Bugs That Wont be There On The Vanquish.

If You Want To Replace Another Car Then Fine But This Whole Thread Seems To Have Nothing But People Posting That Its Not On A Certain Car And if Anyone Has Tried it.

I Personally Think Tool Has Not Got Enough Respect For This Awesome Mod And I For One Now Will Stand Infront And Say Thanks To Tool For This Mod

I Said Thankyou And So Did Many Others And As This Is The Thread For The Car Its Relevant That Quetions Regarding It Be Asked Here. Just Because We Asked Questions Doesn't Mean It Isnt Appreciated So Before You Jump Up Shouting Everyones Wrong Read The Thread!

i totally agree with u nitro..

but to all its nonsense to start blaming now every for something he has or has not done..

lets enjoy what tool has come up with.

p.s. y dont u try to merge it urself. just make a backup of the original file and ull see if it works :D

tried it with many cars that i originally want to keep but most of the time it ended up with a false. maybe ur lucky.

maybe one day there is a way to simply add custom cars to TDU without replacing the already available ones.....