We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi teams up with Prada

CarMadMike

prada-r8.jpg

For better or worse, the automotive industry has had its share of partnerships with fashion labels. Eddie Bauer edition Ford SUVs. Nautica edition Mercury minivans. Levi's edition AMCs. Diesel edition Fiats. You get the point. The latest collaboration brings together German automaker Audi and Italian fashion house Prada.

If you're thinking this sounds familiar, that's because just a couple of months ago we reported that Prada had gotten into bed (a very stylish bed, we're sure) with Hyundai and its new Genesis luxury sedan. But apparently Prada has had a change of heart and is now teaming up with Audi. No word yet on where the partnership will take them, beyond joint sponsorship of a sailing yacht, but considering that Audi subsidiary Lamborghini's collaboration with Versace produced special edition Murcielagos and Bugatti a special-edition Veyron with Hermes, we're not discounting anything.

Source: Autoblog

Wow, Could they make the current Audi Lineup look any better though? :confused:

D'oh!

Anyway i dont know how it'll go. The Versace one was ok so i guess just wait and see

Versace didn't adjust the car which was good.

Only put the stupid logo on the side and on the front, where the number plate is:lol:

That honestly looks like a photoshop

lol you really thought for a second it was anything else?

I'm not a fan of these collaborations between fashions houses and companies in other industries. Just look at the god awful D&G RAZR. Still I suppose it gives someone the pleasure of being that little bit more exclusive when they roll up at the golf club.