We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm Off !

YeOldeTDUMan

Well as you may (or may not) have noticed I've been doing quite a few rants recently in various threads ... mainly the Auto News and I've decided I've had enough and the only solution is to quit.

So this is my last post

For a while

I'll be back at some point on the forum ...

But I'll still be on the 360

Hybrid

Well as you may (or may not) have noticed I've been doing quite a few rants recently in various threads ... mainly the Auto News and I've decided I've had enough and the only solution is to quit.

So this is my last post

For a while

I'll be back at some point on the forum ...

But I'll still be on the 360

Hybrid

Sorry to hear this Hybrid, Maybe see you on the Xbox in the meantime

Cya soon :)

Well I'll be honest and say yes, you probably did have something to do with it. But that's not to say that I didn't or anybody else didn't either. We all say something to upset someone eventually. We all have our own opinions and we all express them. The problem is, not evenyone goes by the same method of dealing with someone who does not agree with their opinion. Some stay silent, some argue, some flame, and some leave.

If we could all respect each others opinions, then it would be much easier to be here. But the fact is, not everyone is ever going to do so.

Oh Well to bad that your leaving, although i still fail to see the proper reason behind you wanting to leave? It just seems like you seem to be getting your knickers in a bunch over some car threads? That can't be enough reason to just up & leave?

He's not disclosed why he wishes to leave and that's not for us t question either. We should all just respect his decision, because that's what it is, his decision.

Shadow, theres probably alot of reasons why Hybrid has left for a while. The reason he is as you put it "getting his knickers in a twist" is because, as he has said in a few threads, he works in the car industry, and the last thing he wants when he gets in from work is to see more reports of how bad it is for him in his profession.