We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

R.I.P to Qantas 747-300 and flight engineers

G3RMAN

The last Australian engineered 747-300 flew to Honolulu for a night before heading to Arizona Aircraft Graveyard.The "Classic" never really did anything unexpected that would come back to bite you.Every other aircraft should tip its wings.And Boeing keep up the good work.Beat Airbus!On another note there will be no more flight engineers because the plane can do their job good work boys.Qantas the second airline ever.

Guest LeetPix
I've flown QANTAS & personally i think they are tools. For international flights they may be ok but for local they are crap. JETSTAR FTW!

qantas and jestar sucks, etihad is pretty epic, u get ur own phone and touch screen tv, oh yea and a gaming pad and epic awesome seats

Guest RB26DETT

I've never flow Qantas but imo they're rubbish. I can't count how many times they had to Emergency Land on our airports coming from somewhere going back to Australia. :p