We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Big Duel : Ferrari vs. Lambo

KoenigseggBG

What is it going to be?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What is it going to be?

This is a tough one. Having drove a 360 CS and an Murci LP640

I would have to say Ferrari. I felt more comfortable in the Ferrari, was more enjoyable (but that might have been down to the instructor), but the flappy paddle gear box was a bit laggy. In the Lambo I was uncomfortable (probably due to my seating position) and didn't really enjoy the experience as much (again done to instructor as he didn't seem like he wanted to be there) and I had a selection of warning lights flashing.

But these were 2 cars out of a load of different ones the manufacturers produce(d) and if I'm honest I do prefer the lambo's styling over the Ferrari's. I only really like the 599, 430 (don't think they produce the Enzo anymore) out of the current range, where as I like all the Lambo's and all their classics, even though Ferrari do have some stunning older cars but have made quite a few dogs aswell.

So tbh I'm 50/50, one day I'm bias to Lambo, the next it'll be Ferrari.

Guest RB26DETT
This is a tough one. Having drove a 360 CS and an Murci LP640

I envy you.

I'm going to vote for Lambo as their cars are just plain MAD! And their engines sound better than Ferrari's, Ferrari's have a similar tone. The LP640's and all Gallardo's sound like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Lambos for me. They are more meaner and mad, which is perfect for any petrol-head. They aren`t trying to make their cars more efficient or greener, Ferrari made a F430 Spider on bio-fuel...:mad: They don`t miss the point of supercars...fast, powerful, expensive, mean, they just fill your soul...:) From they models I like :

LP560-4, LP640, Superleggera, Diablo VT, Countach and the Reventon

Yes, they have less models from Ferrari, so what? :cheeky:

The Ferraris I like are :

F430 (all the modifications), F40, 599 and Enzo

;)

Ferrari made a F430 Spider on bio-fuel...:mad:

I wouldn't be talking since the CCXR runs on something similar(forgot what it was)

for me its Ferrari, although Ferrari's cars are getting uglier atm, but the older ones are amazing, the F50 is my favorite car, and then the F40...

Lamborghini's are great, don't get me wrong, but the Gallardo and Murcielago don't match the looks of the Diablo and Countach, and iirc Chrysler(Lambo's Parent Company in the 80's-90's ) revised the Diablo design before production.

F50 > Diablo

F40 > Countach

F430 > Gallardo

365 GTB/4 Daytona/250 GTO > Miura

etc. etc.

so Ferrari, still like Lambo though

They aren`t trying to make their cars more efficient or greener, Ferrari made a F430 Spider on bio-fuel...:mad: They don`t miss the point of supercars...fast, powerful, expensive, mean, they just fill your soul...

Not true at all. Lambo are always trying to make they're cars more efficient and greener. Just because they don't use biofuel (which incidentally causes far more harm due to its manufacture anyway)!

Thats what the aerodynamics do, plus the new range of engines are cleaner and more efficient....

Let`s see now, Ferrari made the F430 Spider bio-fueled to make it more efficient, more MPG, less CO2. And how about CCXR, hum 1018 bhp doesn`t seems very efficient to me, got it? ;)

I'm willing to bet Ferrari didn't produce they're biofuel engine for efficiency either... its more of an image thing for their pretentious US customers. The emmissions and efficiency are just great bonus.

Just because the CCX can run on biofuel also doesn't mean its bhp is not used efficiently... you're missing the point enitirely

Let`s see now, Ferrari made the F430 Spider bio-fueled to make it more efficient, more MPG, less CO2. And how about CCXR, hum 1018 bhp doesn`t seems very efficient to me, got it? ;)

Oh my god >.< you're a more Koeni fan than me and don't even know why they built the CCXR, the CCXR was built to be the "Enviromentally Friendly" CCX, it used a Twin-Supercharged V8 from the CCX, it was converted to use Ethanol and can still use normal petrol, the only changes to the engine are modified fuel injectors, upgraded fuel lines and piston rings and a higher boost setting on the superchargers. but it burns slightly more than the standard CCX, its acceleration is about the same as you can find in an Enzo...

and also, the CCX engine is basically a Ford Modular V8 designed by Koenigsegg...

For me it has to be Lamborghini. The only Ferrari that makes my heart beat like crazy and drowns me in a pool of envy in the 250GT California LWB, and I'm afraid the Diablo VT, Murcie LP640, Miura SV and Reventon all do that to me too :p.

Plus for me the Lamborghini sound has all the goodness of the Ferrari sound but with that extra feeling of power behind it.