We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Dodge Charger!

Jacob

We finally traded are Mazda 3 on a 2009 dodge charger SE with like 70 kms on it Its torch red with grey interior,getting some pictures later on if i can figure out how to upload lol. its got a 2.7L V6 i cant remeber how many horses i think 200-250. if some1 can tell me how to upload i will.:thumbsup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We finally traded are Mazda 3 on a 2009 dodge charger SE with like 70 kms on it Its torch red with grey interior,getting some pictures later on if i can figure out how to upload lol. its got a 3.7L V6 i cant remeber how many horses i think 200-250. if some1 can tell me how to upload i will.:thumbsup:

Nice, I love the Chargers :D

Go to

http://www.imageshack.us or

http://www.photobucket.com

and upload your piccys there, then copy the links in here and post [*img]and[*/img] tags around it (without the * ;))

I wouldn't call someone who has a Charger rich but, I do know that it is a lot to you. It's just wierd to call someone who owns a charger rich.

You know not everyone can afford even a $15k car, let alone $20k. Even a V6 Charger is quite an expensive car. A V6 is more of a dream for quite a lot more people than you would clearly care to think.

You know not everyone can afford even a $15k car, let alone $20k. Even a V6 Charger is quite an expensive car. A V6 is more of a dream for quite a lot more people than you would clearly care to think.

Yeah, the matter of fact is that he has his dream car, it doesn`t matter that it doesn`t have the biggest engine.;)

Cant wait until you post pics :excited:

I was driving this car on MCLA the other day, its such a good cruiser ingame :)

:oook: whats wrong with some of you guys, someones really happy about something they have just got, and you go and say how it could be better, i agree with Speedtouch, To some people a V6 is a dream car, Especially in england, Not a lot of new cars nowadays have V6's unless their big executive cars or Sports cars, which, both cost money. /rant

Anyway, Great choice in car!

Well i wanted a V8 but it was either the V6 or a four cylinder mazda so we chose the V6 going to try and take some piccys soon. its a 30k car so not that expensive. it still has some V8 grunt so im happy. If i had said it was a V8 i would have lied and people that no about the charger would get grumpy lol, so i was honest. And thank u Mike

They are about 300k (which is like 150k dollars) here but I guess you're right...

I always liked the Charger, but imo it should have been called the Coronet so it doesn't ruin the Charger's name(but that 80's Charger hatchback was more of a disgrace)

its a very nice car that my brother likes :D its good in MCLA but I always preferred the Challenger over it

Edit: 150K for a charger in brazil?! D= you can get a Viper or Vette with that money

and the new challengers fully loaded are about 50k on the nose. and with them being a year old and no longer exclusive as they were last model year (08), there are no longer that many dealer mark-ups, if any at all. And if there are, they are irrelevant as there are many places where you can get one as the msrp...

Edit: 150K for a charger in brazil?! D= you can get a Viper or Vette with that money

Don't remind me of that :mad:

150K?!?!? with that u could buy a baby aston here.

And thats why people should valorize their First World Countries. I sooo want to get back to USA or England :cry: