We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bimmer's Photo Thread

Dan G

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Renesis and DiSCiPuLo :)

Streak i've replaced the cayenne with the Firepower concept now :D which is what it used to be

and zo6 all you gotta do is set a random gps point, say the south west light house or something, then when we all ask for the distances, the person whose gps is closest leads next :) if you wanna set one up, just copy the text from someone else's thread ;)

one little update pic, the new Murcie SV:

2is71qa.jpg

Hope you like =]

Awesome pics Bimmer.. ;)

http://i43.tinypic.com/15zs2di.jpg - How the.. :confused: (talking about that Caterham up in the skies)

we were both airborne as you can see, that corner is just after a small incline, which is right after a long straight, so we always get air there :D

the best thing is there's a huge bay in front of it, so we always get wet :cheeky:

in that pic i had already dipped down a bit, but he was at peak height lol, plus i zoomed in on the focal length, so it doesn't look like we're very far from the land, but we are lol

and btw that's pyrre, hes a good flyer :P

:p Also the Caterham is probably the best one to do it as going full speed with it you barely get over the barrier, so you'll hit the top of it and end up high in the air. (In HC ofc)