We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Father at 13

Speedtouch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Be Honest I Think Teenage Pregnancy Is Getting Out Of Hands There Are Almost As Many Teenage School Kids Getting Benefits As There Are Junkies Getting Benefits. I May Seem Out Of Hand But Ill Tell You All A Story. I Had A Kid At 18 Up Until That Point I Was Working A Job Part Time Pushing Trolleys At Asda I Had No Qualifications And Was Kicked Out Of School When I Wasnt There I Was On My Apprenticeship. 2 Months Before My Daughter Was Born I Left My Job At Asda And Quit My Training Course Since Then I Have Worked Over 60 Hours A Week For £6.25 An Hour Doing Security. I Now Have 2 Kids 4 Step Kids And A Wife To Support. I Go Out And Work So My Family Can Live. Now i Just About Manage With The Bills And The Car I Havent Had A Holiday In 4 Years And I Havent Had A Day Off Sick No Matter How Ill Ive Been. Im Not The Smartest Person In The World But Im Proud To Say I Work Hard And I Support My Family I Have A Better Life Than Most And Im Happy. Not All Teenage Pregnancies Are Wrong But I Think That Children Having Children When They Cant Work Is Wrong And Inconsiderate.

Put it this way if he was my kid he would be dead, I'd kill him ...... I mean it, I'm being serious if a child of mine come up too me and told me he/she got a girl pregnant/was pregnant at that age I would screw big time ....

13 ???? Jeezz I could only dream of the female body when I was his age .....

Definently too young, personally I don't feel I'm responsible enough to parent a child at 21 but hey thats just me. Just another case of 'Broken Britain' and what a mess this country has got it self into ......

I mean 13 ???? Much too young imo, you haven't experienced life by that age hell you are only starting to experience life at that age .... yet nevermind parenthood ......

But look on the brightside .... another set of teenage parents are clogging up the benefits system again :rolleyes: .....

If the tables where turned and it was a 15yr old boy getting a 12yr old girl pregnant he would have the book thrown at him.

I second that. People are getting angry at us calling her a slut or whore, well it could of been alot worse she could of been in jail now for sex with a child & she really, really, really should of known better, theres no excuse for what she did. I say she deserves every derogatory comment she gets. I know thats cruel but it's how i fell about this.

I second that. People are getting angry at us calling her a slut or whore, well it could of been alot worse she could of been in jail now for sex with a child & she really, really, really should of known better, theres no excuse for what she did. I say she deserves every derogatory comment she gets. I know thats cruel but it's how i fell about this.

I thought you meant "Fell FOR this" XD

Everyone that disagrees with my theory - more news has come out.

The News of The World now reports that Richard Goodsell, aged 16, insisted he often shared a bed with Chantelle over a period of three months around the time she fell pregnant - and has demanded a DNA test to prove he’s the true father.

A third boy, 14-year-old Tyler Barker, fears he may also have fathered little Maisie - and is terrified at the prospect.

And amazingly the News Of The World uncovered claims Ms Steadman was sleeping with as many as eight teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived on the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, Sussex.

Mr Goodsell, a trainee chef, said he had sex at least three times with the young mother at her home, adding: “I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so."

“Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly. If I am the father, I have the right to know.”

And schoolboy Tyler Barker admitted to the paper: “I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I’m really worried I could be the father."

Source

So then. She isn't a whore right? Yeah...

One thing that gets me with this, is the 14yr old kid. He claims to be terrified at the prospect of it being his. If that was you, wouldn't you just stay quiet and keep your head down? Its amazing how far people will go for a small cheque from the papers.

And its amazing how much of a whore she is.

Everyone that disagrees with my theory - more news has come out.

Source

So then. She isn't a whore right? Yeah...

One thing that gets me with this, is the 14yr old kid. He claims to be terrified at the prospect of it being his. If that was you, wouldn't you just stay quiet and keep your head down? Its amazing how far people will go for a small cheque from the papers.

And its amazing how much of a whore she is.

Are you sure thats not speculation? It happens all the time. A story comes out, other people get involved for a get-rich-and-famous scheme so they can show off.

But I wanna know how rough she feels after each banging session...

To Be Honest I Think Teenage Pregnancy Is Getting Out Of Hands There Are Almost As Many Teenage School Kids Getting Benefits As There Are Junkies Getting Benefits. I May Seem Out Of Hand But Ill Tell You All A Story. I Had A Kid At 18 Up Until That Point I Was Working A Job Part Time Pushing Trolleys At Asda I Had No Qualifications And Was Kicked Out Of School When I Wasnt There I Was On My Apprenticeship. 2 Months Before My Daughter Was Born I Left My Job At Asda And Quit My Training Course Since Then I Have Worked Over 60 Hours A Week For £6.25 An Hour Doing Security. I Now Have 2 Kids 4 Step Kids And A Wife To Support. I Go Out And Work So My Family Can Live. Now i Just About Manage With The Bills And The Car I Havent Had A Holiday In 4 Years And I Havent Had A Day Off Sick No Matter How Ill Ive Been. Im Not The Smartest Person In The World But Im Proud To Say I Work Hard And I Support My Family I Have A Better Life Than Most And Im Happy. Not All Teenage Pregnancies Are Wrong But I Think That Children Having Children When They Cant Work Is Wrong And Inconsiderate.

I admire you for how you've turned your life around, I wouldn't be able to do stuff like that.

But dude, paragraphs please? reading that hurt my eyes a lot!

Papers make up rubbish, no point reading any new "news". To be honest its another teenage pregancy, too young, govenment will bring out some new scheme to "stop it", it will go out of the public eye and everyone will belive that everything is fine again untill the daily mail or sun decide to target somthing else.

i am personally fed up with this story and people are getting way too involved, i agree being a dad at 13 is not right and very much frowned upon, but when certain people just start labeling the girl a whore is a step too far, have you ever met this girl? then until you have leave them comments to yourself, becuase i believe there is more to this story then "The ever so truthful" newspapers are letting on

There is two sides to this story and what your reading is the newspapers interpritation of both of them

as to the comments about teenage pregnancy, there is nothing wrong with it, at the end of the day its there life, let them lead it how ever they like, we do not live in a nazi state!