We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 360 Stradale SOUND!

Skepsis

As the original in-game sound, to keep it short, sucks big hairy...hamster:lol:, and after I've seen some(or better yet, HEARD) jaw-dropping youtube movies(and of course top gear), I had to do it properly! It took some time, but what can I say, just listen to that screaming choir of cylinders from hell!:twisted::nuts:

This video was my biggest inspiration(among others) and that's the sound I was going for.(btw it's not a stock exhaust!;))

Listen to this jaw dropping awesomness!:excited:

Now mine: :thumbsup:

Sound File:

http://files.filefront.com/f360+stradale+audiozip/;13374647;/fileinfo.html

mirror@

http://rapidshare.com/files/246395260/f360_stradale_audio.zip

Rims:

http://files.filefront.com/Elise+black+aluminum+rimzzip/;13377324;/fileinfo.html

p.s. What is wrong with youtube, I made this movie the same quality as the Viper before, but it won't show this one in HD?! Who or what decides that??

p.p.s. You're welcome to comment my work:D

• Replies 53
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

Seriously Maplecars stop it. You post links to similar mods done by others. Wouldn't you feel disrespected if someone did that to you? Fix yourself, man.

Just downloaded! Thanx!

I have a alternate F430 sound mod on my 360 right now sounds good but too close to the 430. So this just might be the resolve. Plugging into the game is the real test.

Don't think it screams to high, I think it's about right for exhaust mod.

I love to hear & watch YouTube videos starring Ferrari's with Tubi exhaust so this is right up there with those.

Skepsis keep up the great work, maybe finally an awesome V12 sound for the 575, 512TR, 612?

Thank you all for your comments!:) Now to answer some stuff...

Awsome sound!, my ears are still recovering from the High note.

oh btw, is ur 360 modded? if so, what mod?

Nope, just official Ferrari black color(w/o stripe) and a set of rims I made out of Elise's. Since I like to share my stuff:cheeky:, I'll put them up in the first post for y'all.:)

For thoese who wanna know , the exhaust is by a japanese company called kries or something like that ..

It's a Kreissieg exhaust.(a little bird told me;))

I like the rim, but the sound is too high pitched.

If you payed attention, you'd have heard in the video that the real thing goes even higher in pitch(half to whole tone!),so no, it's not "too high pitched".:rolleyes:;):cool: ...if you only like the rims,you can have that then...:oook:

Just downloaded! Thanx!

I have a alternate F430 sound mod on my 360 right now sounds good but too close to the 430. So this just might be the resolve. Plugging into the game is the real test.

Don't think it screams to high, I think it's about right for exhaust mod.

I love to hear & watch YouTube videos starring Ferrari's with Tubi exhaust so this is right up there with those.

Skepsis keep up the great work, maybe finally an awesome V12 sound for the 575, 512TR, 612?

I'm sorry to disappoint you,but I have no samples for those cars...

p.s. No one knows what's the youtube deal??

If you payed attention, you'd have heard in the video that the real thing goes even higher in pitch(half to whole tone!),so no, it's not "too high pitched".:rolleyes:;):cool: ...if you only like the rims,you can have that then...:oook:

I'm sorry to disappoint you,but I have no samples for those cars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWWxru26P8

anyway, Thx for doing it anyway, I know you've been working on mmany sound mods.:)

originally posted by: Skepsis I'm sorry to disappoint you,but I have no samples for those cars...

You still do great sounds.

Maybe someone else can come up with good V12's.

Just happy anyone is still working to improve sounds this many years down the road.

Many mods for other games are dead on the web.:sulk:

It does sound a little like a racecar :D I'll download ;)

Well, that's because it practically is a racecar for the road:cool:,i.e. 360GTC has just 15HP more,180kg less and slicks.;) Also, mine(sound) has a a tuned exhaust that's much more open(racecar like)than the stock so yeah,you're right there. Can't resist showing more videos:nuts:, listen to the third car in this one(Capristo exhaust),that was inspiration for the bangs and pops!:lol::drool:

You still do great sounds.

Maybe someone else can come up with good V12's.

Just happy anyone is still working to improve sounds this many years down the road.

Many mods for other games are dead on the web.:sulk:

I know what you're saying. This is actually the third time I've installed the game!:) First time was long ago with a crappy computer and a keyboard, just in normal mode(finnishing the game). Second time,better computer, discovered HC mode with a low end steering wheel,downloaded some sounds from the net...and now the third time,really good computer(fps constantly 75-85:excited:@1600x1024,4AA,max settings),MOMO wheel,only HC mode,downloading all kinds of stuff for the game and this time even moding and uploading my stuff.:D That's my history with TDU...:lol: