We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 37 Entry

Speed

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, there's a bunch of fantastic pictures. It will be very hard to pick only one.

And wich of mine will I choose? May I post 6 or 7? pleeeeeeeease?:D

Edit

@Criss

The same happens to me, especially reflections and AA are much better in-game. I don't know why.:confused:

Really? I think it looks like classic TDU motion blur

it looks like it but TDU will blur the whole picture.

So why is the sign on the motorway perfectly clear aswell as the other sign underneath the motorway. also the end of the central reservation on the motorway is clear aswell as the trees on the right of the photo. Also the concrete barrier is blurred half way down then suddenly stops.

Also to the left it looks very cartoonish.

Really? I think it looks like classic TDU motion blur

Thankyou. I think Reaper is just jealous imo. It is exactly that, classic TDU motion blur. All I have done is brightened and contrasted the picture as it was really dark.

Anyway lets get back on topic guys and see what the next entry will be.

it looks like it but TDU will blur the whole picture.

So why is the sign on the motorway perfectly clear aswell as the other sign underneath the motorway. also the end of the central reservation on the motorway is clear aswell as the trees on the right of the photo. Also the concrete barrier is blurred half way down then suddenly stops.

Also to the left it looks very cartoonish.

This is what you call motion blur and at this angle the game will show the blur up like that. I did not use any blurring in photoshop and if I did I would be silly as the picture would look stupid.

Why don't you just leave it at this and prevent any further offtopic comments in this thread?

Thankyou. I think Reaper is just jealous imo. It is exactly that, classic TDU motion blur. All I have done is brightened and contrasted the picture as it was really dark.

You Learn Something New Every Day...

Evidently Im Jealous Of You!!!

HAHA

The motion bluring is stock TDU. It happens all the time. However the colouring of it, looks 'shopped to me. I know TDU's pictures come out dark and there's nothing we can do but try our best in Photohsop :(

yeh defo.. motions real. Colours been added saturated and contrasted.