We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestions for TDU2 Radio

Ryzza5

1. More songs per playlist (preferrably unlimited songs), instead of a measely 32 songs with a max of 4 playlists.

2. Better randomization - I get too many songs by the same artist in a row (when there's only about 5 songs from one artist in a playlist)

3. Music quality varies depending on chosen car - old G class cars will sound tinny cmopared to new cars, unless there's a Auto Supermarket of sorts where you can buy a new radio.

4. Play CD Audio tracks of a physical CD inserted into Drive D:\ (or whatever drive letter it is (mine are M:\ and N:\)). If there are MP3's on the disc, play them as well.

5. Have larger radio volume range - sometimes you turn music up to the max and still not loud enough, you have to go to Esc - Options - Audio, and turn down Engine, etc. Range of vaolume could also be affected by what car you're in. Some race cars wouldn't have a radio.

6. Show the radio in cockpit view - with scrolling song artist and title on the display (for high-res systems probably)

TDU 1 was originally supposed to be able to stream Internet radio but it was removed before release.

I want a Hard Dance or Hardcore (techno not metal) Radio station.

shadow i agree with you :D more hardstyle and more TECHNO/RAVE!!!!:excited::excited::excited::excited:

• 3 weeks later...

online radio would be great, especially on the 360 (how i hate the using the hard-drive for music...) and it should add some nice variation.

they need to make sweet radio bigger, for some reason it became my favorite station after listening to it for the first time, i'd hate for it to be cut out :(.

i dont think DJs would be good but perhaps a weather forecast would work with the new functionality

Just simply give the game the ability to recognize music tracks on your hard drive or flash drive (USB ports), then you would be able to go in and organize it via genre or playlist, then assign each playlist or genre to their own individual radio station.

Also, I like the internet radio idea.

Also w00t 200th post

Not really that bothered by what's on the radio but it needs to be louder. On the 360 at least the radio is very faint compared to the cars and the ambient sounds. Yes this is more "realistic" but it's not much fun. I'd like my Vivaldi blasting out at 300db as I cruise in something convertible.

An internet radio station would be cool.

Cool idea but we don't need anything to increase the lag on Live.

It would be coll if they have an update every month or so for the game to add new, popular hits.

Yea that's a cool idea, it's unlikely to happen for any number of licensing issues and the only people with the kinda money to pull through such a scheme would be EA.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Some good trance/chill music.

Nice, but i'm for PsyTrance, I already have my own station >Trance FM< but please.. 32 files only? That is minimalist. Especially in big cruises where you listen to much more than that number of files.

To make the trance last longer i had to put 32 DJ and Live sets with 2/3 hours each in the radio station.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I WANNA THIS MUSIC:

ESC 2008,ESC 2009(EXCEPT NORWAY)ESC 2006 , ESC 2005 AND ESC 2004

SOME AMERICAN MUSIC : FLO-RIDA,RIHANNA,50 CENT,EMINEM,...

AND I WANNA TO BUY RADIO AS WE WANT(PANASONIC AND OTHER CAR RADIO COMPANIES) AND OTHER YOUR RADIO IDEAS

I REALLY HATE ALEXANDER RYBAK-FAIRTAYLE,THAT IS MY WORSTEST SONG EVER

A3T__thu...

• 2 months later...