We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW M6 & AC Schnitzer M6 (E63)

Grin116

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I replaced both the DB9 Volante and the Coupe with both versions of the model, and the same thing is happening, the driver is merged with the seat, it looks like the driver's seat is too far forward for some reason, and when the doors open, they're just floating in mid-air.

I've just tested it. The only thing that annoys me is the wheel's bug. Let me show u what i mean:

v48kl4bw659n0w7prgu3.jpg

egv92a2zz8mb8ixwim7k.jpg

It happens on both DB9's and Vanquish! I guess its either the wheels being too big or the ride high being too low.. Hope u can fix it! ;)

I'm gonna stay with the Vanquish though ;) the DB9's are too pretty to be replaced even by such a mod as the M6 is!

[e] I've changed my mind.. just noticed the bonnet-view is too low.. :( gonna replace the Zagato..

[e. no 2] yeah, DB7 Zagato is a perfect replacement ;)

HELP!!!

all of these beatiful mods.. and i already have some.. but these ones like the lp640 or the m6 all screw up.. every time i try to use one of them the game crashes... can anyone please help me with the fact that all of these new good mods freeze on me? :mad::mad::mad::cry:

all of these beatiful mods.. and i already have some.. but these ones like the lp640 or the m6 all screw up.. every time i try to use one of them the game crashes... can anyone please help me with the fact that all of these new good mods freeze on me? :mad::mad::mad::cry:

Well have you replaced your stock bnk1.map file with Djey's? No mods will crash at all whatever how quality & sizes of the mods.:D There's one for without or with carpack users.;)

Well have you replaced your stock bnk1.map file with Djey's? No mods will crash at all whatever how quality & sizes of the mods.:D There's one for without or with carpack users.;)

ok mat ur chosen supercar owns the whole supercar world WOO S7.. and where do i get the bnk1.map abnd where do i put it??? coz i DO NOT want to reinstall and get rid of my beautiful mods these guys have made