We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm Out Of Here

T3hReaper91

Well as the title suggests im leaving TDUC before things gets worse. The past few days all ive seen is people being pathetic and no-matter what the admin can do with his powers can change it.

I have nothing against most people on here but its the minority of TDUC that has made this place just a place for arguments.

I will still be talking to some of you over msn, steam and xfire. As for support for my mods etc and maybe future mods i can be contacted by email or by My Website

I will look over this thread for a couple of days but then im off for good.

So cya guys.

I'm saying this as a good friend Reap & i mean no offense BUT MAN THE HELL UP!! my god there have been alot of sooky lala's leaving this site lately. So what if a few people start arguments on the site, No one is forcing you to read them or respond to them. That is your choice to do so & the only person you have to blame for making you want to leave is well......yourself. But regardless I'll still keep in contact with you on MSN & Gamevent.

I'm saying this as a good friend Reap & i mean no offense BUT MAN THE HELL UP!! my god there have been alot of sooky lala's leaving this site lately. So what if a few people start arguments on the site, No one is forcing you to read them or respond to them. That is your choice to do so & the only person you have to blame for making you want to leave is well......yourself. But regardless I'll still keep in contact with you on MSN & Gamevent.

+ rep!!!!

Dude,

so what if people are having petty arguments.. Life is full of stuff like that.. usually I just deck them and build a bridge haha xD - but in this case you don't have to reply.. the only person making you reply is yourself. Shadow was right, and he wasn't causing an argument. Your now-negative perception of what is written towards you hinders your ability to truly read what is being said. Ah well, probably a bit late to say this but anyway.. Cya round.

Dude,

so what if people are having petty arguments.. Life is full of stuff like that.. usually I just deck them and build a bridge haha xD - but in this case you don't have to reply.. the only person making you reply is yourself. Shadow was right, and he wasn't causing an argument. Your now-negative perception of what is written towards you hinders your ability to truly read what is being said. Ah well, probably a bit late to say this but anyway.. Cya round.

Damn i need to learn how to be all wordy like you using your big words :D