We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How often do you swear? (No swearing)

Tool831

How Often do you swear?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How Often do you swear?

• Daily
    • Monthly
    • Yearly
    • Everyday every min
    • Only when around friends
    • Only when i hurt myself
    • Other..

How often do you swear? Everyone does it, even if your a christian or anything. Its apart of life, so like title says.. How often do you swear?

Vote and explain why..

----------------------------------------------------

*Note:

1. Do not actually swear just to vote.. :rolleyes:

2. No actual swearing on TDUC what so ever!

(Ill get Sir. diablo/SP33D/Baldy etc onto you.)

----------------------------------------------------

For me i swear every moment i can, reason being is its sorta like a Australian thing. :lol: If i break something or hurt myself its always a swear word, i don't even block it by saying something like "Fudge sticks" just to avoid it.. I just say it loud and proud.

Only when around friends or online. Sometimes quite rarely around my mum, she isn't bothered about it and that as long as it isn't aimed at her she couldn't care less.

My dad frowns upon swearing so you only ever hear a swear word once in a blue moon in this house.

i'm really bad, if i hurt myself i swear, if something doesnt work i swear, i even address my mates as bar stewards.

seriously, swears have no real weight in modern society

although looking logically swears are damn stupid when you think of it, i mean if i were to clean up a chain of expletives in a sentence i would get

Oi! Come here you [vagina]!. You are a [masturbator], stop talking [sex]ing [poo] about my [female dog] or I will kick your [sex]ing [testicles] into a pulp.

despite being 14, i swear on a daily basis but not around me old folks, they have become more relaxed with my language now adays though but all my friends think i have torrets when i dont >.>

I`m 14 aswell. Never knew you are too. :)

On topic, I not really not proud of it but I usually swear in front of many people - in class, outside...But most of the people I talk to swear a lot to, so they understand me...sort of. :D

Everyone does it, even if your a christian or anything. Its apart of life, so like title says.. How often do you swear?

Totally disagree, Not everyone does it, and if you're christian then YOU SHALL NOT SWEAR.. If you read "James, 3:1-end" in the Bible you'd understand before saying that even christians do it. I NEVER swear, seriously, you can think it's bullcrap of mine but it just isn't in my vocabulary. When I hurt myself ,normally I say "AHHHH CRAP!" or in other cases too. I'm christian so I have to give an example of what a true christian does or does not do. Swearing for me is just... retardness, seriously... why swear? It's useless and normally screws your life at some situations.

It can be part of most people's lives, but it really isn't part of mine.

NUFF SAID BOORAAAAAAAAH