We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fast and Furious Cars

"Hedge"

Dodge Charger (With blower)

Toyota Supra (Targa)

Mazda RX7

Nissan Skyline R34

Veilside Mazda RX7

Nissan 350Z (DK's car)

I could do them but ive got other cars planned maybe if i ever do the actual stock car ill most likely include them.

Dodge Charger (With blower)

Toyota Supra (Targa)

Mazda RX7

Nissan Skyline R34

Veilside Mazda RX7

Nissan 350Z (DK's car)

I could do them but ive got other cars planned maybe if i ever do the actual stock car ill most likely include them.

Nice I would like the Skyline GT-R R34, Veilside Mazda RX-7 & DK's Nissan 350Z, good luck!:thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Please make a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R from "Fast & Furious" movie.

this is specifications:

Tubes: Cobb

Wheels

Type: Rays Volk RE30

Front size: 19-by-11.0 inches

Rear size: 19-by-11.0 inches

Tires

Manufacturer/Model: Continental Sport Contact 2

Front: 285/35R19

Rear: 285/35R19

Interior

Seats: OMP

Belts: OMP

Cage: Matt Sweeney

Door panels: Nissan original equipment

Wheel: Momo

Gauges: Magden

Exterior

Body Kit: C-West

Hood: C-West

I'm honestly tired of seeing all these stupid FnF movie cars being imported into every moddable car game on the planet.

There's enough requests out there for far better cars (with models already done) that nobody should be wasting their time on Hollywood FnF garbage.

Guest turbo lag
I'm honestly tired of seeing all these stupid FnF movie cars being imported into every moddable car game on the planet.

There's enough requests out there for far better cars (with models already done) that nobody should be wasting their time on Hollywood FnF garbage.

This.

And why the hell can't people learn to use the search function.

Well here's a list of the FnF cars on TDU right now:

You forgot the original Veilside RX-7 from the first FnF movie, and the Veilside Fortune RX-7 from Tokyo Drift, both already done, but they really need to be redone from scratch, they were both twisted off-center, and the Fortune is badly shifted to the left of center.

The yellow Evo from 2F2F is also done.

The Veilside Fortune is really the only one I want to see redone, I actually like the bodykit when it's paint-matched and not two-tone.

Nobody said anything about Sean`s Monte Carlo...I`d love that car.Or that drift modded GT-500 from Tokyo Drift.

That mustang has already been done without the stripes, just swap the rims and give it a Skyline sound to match the RB25DET engine from the movie and it's done.

I also forgot that the Bomex Supra from the first movie has also been done, just without the vinyl crap on the side.

As for the ugly beat up Monte Carlo, it's been done for GTA-SA, just find someone to convert it.

That mustang has already been done without the stripes, just swap the rims and give it a Skyline sound to match the RB25DET engine from the movie and it's done.

I also forgot that the Bomex Supra from the first movie has also been done, just without the vinyl crap on the side.

As for the ugly beat up Monte Carlo, it's been done for GTA-SA, just find someone to convert it.

Someone is really pissed...No offence i personally don`t like this attitude of yours.So please change your tone a bit.How about that?And it`s not a mustang it`s a GT500E and do it like in the movie.And beat up Monte Carlo?That beat up Monte Carlo could kill a Viper in a drag with what engine it had in it.

Guest turbo lag

So what if he doesn't like the cars...? As far as I can see he's making a completely relevant and helpful answer to the people who want this anyway.

Is one not allowed an opinion?

So what if he doesn't like the cars...? As far as I can see he's making a completely relevant and helpful answer to the people who want this anyway.

Is one not allowed an opinion?

He just could have said that Monte Carlo.Not the beat up Monte Carlo.Don`t you think so ?

Someone is really pissed...No offence i personally don`t like this attitude of yours.So please change your tone a bit.How about that?And it`s not a mustang it`s a GT500E and do it like in the movie.And beat up Monte Carlo?That beat up Monte Carlo could kill a Viper in a drag with what engine it had in it.

First, I never put out any kind of "attitude" in that post but you'll get one now that you came back with your own attitude and the wrong facts.......The Mustang GT500E is NOT in Tokyo Drift, it's in the remake of Gone in 60 Seconds. The GT500E is Eleanor-II. The first Eleanor in the first version of Gone in 60 Seconds was a 1973 Mach 1 with false Boss 351 badging.

Second, we're talking about MOVIES here, that beat up Monte (and it really was fairly beat up and rusted) could NOT beat a Viper in a real world race, the numbers don't lie.

In the movie I don't ever remember seeing the engine in the Monte, so you don't have a clue what was in it, but if we're going off of what it had in it back in 1970, it was a bog stock Chevy 350 Smallblock bumping out 350 horsepower maximum (on race gas). With the Monte's heavier overall weight and stock gearing, there's no way it could beat that Viper when it's a lighter car bumping 500 horsepower and superior numbers all around.

Third, that Mustang in the movie was a 1968 Fastback with false badging and an aftermarket hood, it wasn't "GT" anything, especially not a GT500E which is a totally different movie.....

The '68 Fastback has already been done by Tool, and a set of rims that's close enough has already been done by someone else and is packaged in with a 1967 Pontiac GTO. Combine that with a standard Skyline sound and the car is done. It makes a nice combination when the rim size is set right, check the attachment.

Fourth, you REALLY don't want to use the FnF movies as a basis for what's possible in a real car, there's WAY too many realism screwups to count in those movies. In the 1st movie, the yellow R33 Skyline would have owned all the rest of the cars, including the RX-7 and the puny Eclipse. Plus there's no way for any musclecar to do wheelstands on cold street tires especially with a 700+ pound blown bigblock sitting on the nose, it takes a burnout on sticky drag tires and a whole lot more horsepower than 900hp to get that done in real life. In 2F2F, they admitted to disabling the traction control and the 4WD system on the R34 Skyline just to get it to drift so it would look better on camera, and the R34 in the movie NEVER actually had the Nitrous hooked up. And if you bothered to pay attention to the road speed of the cars in the movie, you'd know that they never broke 40mph the whole time. In the last movie, they had the 1970 Camaro doing wheelies ON SAND, there's no traction on sand in the real world. That's just a random sampling of the realism problems in those movies, a full account would take weeks to post all of it.

Fifth, for those of you abusing the Rep system just because you don't like someone's opinion on certain cars.......

KNOCK IT OFF ! ! !

The Rep system is NOT to be abused like that. So someone else doesn't like a certain car and you do, GET OVER IT, what you like and other people don't like is going to happen to you a million more times in the real world so GET USED TO IT.