We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Lamborghini Reventon V1.0

Tool831

• Replies 99
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i mean just wow, great job +rep

two very minor things

1. i think it does need to be a tiny tiny bit taller (although this may just be me lol)

2. not really a complaint, just wondered if it would be possible to make one with the vents closed?

but all in all fantastic job well done

I could make it taller but it would stuff up the normal TDU interior sadly. I had to fit the car within TDU's interior. Otherwise it would of ended up with either the interior hanging out or wide gaps.

ah nevermind then, only a minor thing

but still a version with closed vents would be nice . . .

Sick mod! Love it! I've replaced the Murcielago Roadster and is workin' great (on the Coupe I have the LP so...). Thank you for this one!

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/e092af137942bf918c19a5809591e6aeb72b40e4.png

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/ff11e2d13d25cb5b908702d7177394390ea40d62.png

Man that looks very nice, but I just don't have time to try it yet. Does it has a Reventon style dashboard, because I saw some fancy stuff.:rolleyes:

I could make it taller but it would stuff up the normal TDU interior sadly. I had to fit the car within TDU's interior. Otherwise it would of ended up with either the interior hanging out or wide gaps.

I don't remember any gap problems with the interior on the LP-640, just a seatbelt sticking out of the car a very tiny bit, and the LP-640 is the proper scale.