We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Req:Traffic Cars

Kinder

I would love to see them move.I mean i`m running on the second lane(that`s for overtakes who doesn`t know)with 200 km/h and they run with 100 km/h.So please make smth when we horn or give them a warning light they move on the first lane.I think it`s impossible to make but i`m asking.

• 8 months later...
I would love to see them move.I mean i`m running on the second lane(that`s for overtakes who doesn`t know)with 200 km/h and they run with 100 km/h.So please make smth when we horn or give them a warning light they move on the first lane.I think it`s impossible to make but i`m asking.

The traffic cars DO move (not everytime, but often) when you flash your light.

There´s no special lane for overtaking in US. You can overtake left AND right, except there are signs saying "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" (in this case you are only allowed to overtake on the left while the slower traffic has to stay on the right lane).

"Hopping" - changing your driving lane often - usually carries a fine.

• 1 month later...
The traffic cars DO move (not everytime, but often) when you flash your light.

There´s no special lane for overtaking in US. You can overtake left AND right, except there are signs saying "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" (in this case you are only allowed to overtake on the left while the slower traffic has to stay on the right lane).

"Hopping" - changing your driving lane often - usually carries a fine.

well back home we don`t like traffic laws so we do not obey them totally

• 1 month later...

There´s no special lane for overtaking in US. You can overtake left AND right, except there are signs saying "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT"

Well, even though you can pass on either the left or right, you are supposed to overtake on the left, and slower traffic is supposed to bare right, regardless of a sign. But as Kinder says:

We don`t like traffic laws so we do not obey them totally