We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 40 Entry

Speed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah looks like it. Looks like definite PS anyway, just look at the lighting.

That isn't true. The pic wasn't taken on my laptop, but on my brother's PC that is why it looks as it look.

If you still consider it to be against the rules (which I hope it isn't as I clear it up), please do inform me.

That isn't true. The pic wasn't taken on my laptop, but on my brother's PC that is why it looks as it look.

If you still consider it to be against the rules (which I hope it isn't as I clear it up), please do inform me.

Your pic is fine, don't worry about it ;)

Nope

Too much Photoshop...

I didnt touch it with photoshop! I played around with the weather settings and time, turned the saturation down to about 60% and set the contrast a little low. All I did was resize and put invo on it.

I didnt touch it with photoshop! I played around with the weather settings and time, turned the saturation down to about 60% and set the contrast a little low. All I did was resize and put invo on it.

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't look photoshopped to me.

-snap-

Well, he did way more photoshopping then borders and brightness and contrast. He played with the levels, toning and curves aswell. Atleast, it look like it.:rolleyes:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

Well, he did way more photoshopping then borders and brightness and contrast. He played with the levels, toning and curves aswell. Atleast, it look like it.:rolleyes:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again - if anyone who is in charge of judging bout the picture thinks my pic is against the rules, please do inform me, as I really wanna take part in a vote and not be disqualified without being ordered to change a pic.

The picture was taken on my brother's PC which is far better than my lappy.