We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

kegetys.net: Test Drive Unlimited Bling Bling Mod [Paint ANY car at Deluxe Paint Shop]

T3hReaper91

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First release for 1.66 (without megapack).

This may not work... so please make backups before. And be advised, it's an advanced feature I cannot take responsability of, as always.

nope, it aint working Djey... :cry:

Is there any chance this could ever work for bikes???

It would be nice to change their colors as well.

My Ferrari F40 is proper Rosso Red now!

I did the same thing, painted both the F-40 and the Enzo a better metallic red, the CLK-DTM is now a nice Graphite color that AMG actually does offer on the real car for a higher price, and the Alpha 8C a nice medium blue.

Yeah well, im still selling any car in any colour on request until there is a proper solution though. Just post here or PM me.

cheers

PS: i still got a bunch of nicely coloured 288 GTO's and Benz DTM cars for sale. Each for about a million.

Yeah well, im still selling any car in any colour on request until there is a proper solution though. Just post here or PM me.

cheers

PS: i still got a bunch of nicely coloured 288 GTO's and Benz DTM cars for sale. Each for about a million.

I dont want an other dtm, but an other color for it. If you buyed mine and then recolored it and sell it me back, i would be very happy :)(sry for bad english)

Here the color i would like:

http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt-1kopie6a3w.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt-2kopie8zh6.jpg

E: or if another could make this, i also would be happy :)

ok i put one for sale, look out for a car worth 2.222.000

shouldn't hurt your budget and i believe no one else would buy it for that price ;)

Nono sry :o you have to buy mine dtm ( i gonna put it for sale for 2.222.000 and the u gonna paint the car like i showed you. and then i gonna buy it again from you)

ok businessman i want black DTM.just tell me whats the price and when u sell it and i start the game and will put it in grage:P maybe some day will drive with it

Just go to Trade and search for a dtm there are tons of colored DTM´s ;)