We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.0 Spoiler up down]

Tool831

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great as always Tool. +rep.

By the way, what's the IK?

Custom names?

:confused:

Sorry, but only use the tool to 2db and dds operations when modding my plates.:o

Edit: There's a very nice online help :D. Thanks anyway. rep for Djey too.;)

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [V1.0]

>>>>Replaces: Edonis or Jaguar XKR (Optional)<<<<

Converted & Edited By: Tool831- www.gamevent.co.uk

Original Model From: NFS:Undercover

UUhm When i open the file what i downloaded..

There is No Jaguar XKR File Only the Edonis file..

Could you please hlpe me?

How can i Add the car in TDU for a JAG XKR

?

Pmixer

dude, please tell me your going to fix those interior guages, u wud be a leg if you could please do!:(:thumbsup:

Maybe if you Gave him a leg, he would.

But just to tell you, it's probably not gonna be done now, maybe in the future sometime.

How do you get the veyron to work? I followed the instruction given with the download, and as usual it didnt really tell you what to do.. I repalced the edonis files with the new ones in the correct folders, but the game just freezes when i go into the dealer. It says you need a modding tool to prevent it from freezing.......what does that mean? What do i do with the modding tool to prevent it from freezing?

Hi - I´m quite new here and my English isn´t perfect, but, I think, you only need the "magic map"-tool. Sorry, I can´t tell you how to find it here, but it shouldn´t be hard to find, otherwise try google. It´s called "djey´s magic map", I think.

You just put this file into the TDU folder, then you can install all mod cars w/o any problem.

Try it...

edit: someone was slightly faster... :D

ok now i have the magic map......now im able to view, and buy the Veyron, but once i buy it - it crashes

I also modded the Skyline's audio, and the sound wasnt working, then i put on magic map, and now it crashes whenever i try to buy or drive a skyline

i have TDU v 1.66a +Megapack if that helps..

----------------------------EDIT

Ok it all works now. I had to delete radial.cdb or somthing like this, Veyron now works. Great car, looking forward to a high poly interior

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love it!!

3 Questions:

1. How do you change the 'outside' color (eg; over the wheel arches on the front?)

2. Is there any way to reduce the reflectivity of the front wheel arch / bonnet sections? (it just looks a bit too reflective on my system for some reason)

3. Would you consider doing a '2009 Mansory Veyron 16/4 Vincerò' version? (http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=gal&uID=119513&gID=2172&pgID=2&pID=884710&first=true) DAMN that's a sweet looking version!!!

Thanks for all your work on all the models you release dude!! I appreciate your efforts & really enjoy running your mods!!! :)