We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

customize car

shofial

I strongly hope there's more option to customize car in TDU 2.. spoiler, side skirts, rims etc.. Lots of players do like custom car.... I'm sure everybody love's it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Customizing is ridiculous. If greatly devaluing your car is what you want, be my guest. Stock is the way to ride.

Oh, and welcome to TDU-Central. :)

Yes! Stock is the way to go. That's one of the things that make TDU the game it is. Customization is MNCLA's game not TDU's. Yes, aftermarket rims sound like a good idea but some people make the cars look really dumb.

Customisation is upto the individual though so maybe one day you might want to make a race replica version to keep next to the stock variety and tbh even though I don't like the extreme stuff you can do on NFS I would not object to wheels and interior customisation.

Example it would be cool if you could carbon fibre your car interior and choose different steering wheels and seats and such.

Make the car your own in other words. :D

Customisation is upto the individual though so maybe one day you might want to make a race replica version to keep next to the stock variety and tbh even though I don't like the extreme stuff you can do on NFS I would not object to wheels and interior customisation.

Example it would be cool if you could carbon fibre your car interior and choose different steering wheels and seats and such.

Make the car your own in other words. :D

I agree. It's not cool to have huge spoilers and 33" wheels on your lamborghini. Interior customization is the real deal. (But I also love changing head/taillights :D) but no massive ricer spoilers and rims. Keeping it simple,you know...

• 1 month later...

Simple modding wouldn't be bad, but what I want is the ability to choose aftermarket exhaust systems. You know, so you can change the sound of your car... I noticed that many people on this forum request sound mods for their cars... I don't know, it would be really cool... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think performance customization should be a little more detailed, like choosing specific parts from name brand companies, instead of just choosing a package. As for interior/exterior customizing - they should keep it simple. rims, ride height, and paint. and on the interior - racing seats, monitors, sound systems etc.

I think some things could be fun to customize except the performance, like rims and small spoliers. I think that that looks stylish on a car and wouldn't mind it in TDU. Also I like that you can choose between solid and metallic paint. :)

On other notes, it would be fun to be able to choose your own options when you buy the car, stuff like you can in real life. Leather interior, in car navigation and stuff like that I'd like. :p Anyways, just my opinion. ;)

i think performance customization should be a little more detailed, like choosing specific parts from name brand companies, instead of just choosing a package. As for interior/exterior customizing - they should keep it simple. rims, ride height, and paint. and on the interior - racing seats, monitors, sound systems etc.

+1 Well put...

I would much rather have a list of parts to add-on and be able to choose what I want to do as opposed to having three different packages. This could also allow you to customize the car little by little as you get more and more money from races and such.

and also, extending my last post, i think i agree with almost all of you, there should be some extent of customizing but also, some cars look wrong with it, maybe some rim sets from official makers like on GT4 and some subtle body kits and spoilers that add bits and peices, like flared arches, bigger side skirts and more aggressive bumpers.

kinda like what BMW do with the M cars compared to standard. just slight changes the make it more agressive.

Simple modding wouldn't be bad, but what I want is the ability to choose aftermarket exhaust systems. You know, so you can change the sound of your car... I noticed that many people on this forum request sound mods for their cars... I don't know, it would be really cool... ;)

Phwaa, yerrr!!! Instead of having stage 1,2,3 mods there could be a system where if you mod a bmw its the M version :) (if theres BMW on TDU)

I strongly hope there's more option to customize car in TDU 2.. spoiler, side skirts, rims etc.. Lots of players do like custom car.... I'm sure everybody love's it. :lol:

I see what you mean but remeber this is TDU not NFS....

But I would like some customising. Such as:

1) Rims & different tyre treads (like slicks, rally tyres of off roading, etc)

2) Muffer mods, like making it more "roar" or more ting or more gur!!!! :thumbsup:

But yeah just the minor mods, and maybe interior customization like bucket seats and chrome gear shifter....

Cheers,

RD