We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Engine swap modes in TDU2?

• 3 weeks later...

Engine swaps are not really in the area of this game, I can understand wanting more tuning options ala adding a Twin Turbo or Supercharger for more power and top speed but doing the whole engine swapping is not quite in the focus of this game imo.

Being able to customise a car to be your own so that it differs from the 1000's of others in game is what I think most people want, the advanced tuning options just seem a bit out of place for this game. Then again who knows?!

Engine swaps are not really in the area of this game, I can understand wanting more tuning options ala adding a Twin Turbo or Supercharger for more power and top speed but doing the whole engine swapping is not quite in the focus of this game imo.

Being able to customise a car to be your own so that it differs from the 1000's of others in game is what I think most people want, the advanced tuning options just seem a bit out of place for this game. Then again who knows?!

Yeah, I could not agree more. TDU is about the cars and the lifestyle not about customizing them like Forza and MNC:LA.

It's yet more licencing costs though and don't think for one second you'll get cross manufacturer swaps, no amount of money will tempt them into allowing that.

Aaaw. I'd love some sort of scrapheap challenge style monstrosity. Like a VW with a massive V8 out of a Chevy, or something.

Or a Hayabusa powered Mini!

• 2 months later...

well engine swap is quite a demand:-?? i mean i would want to see a bmw with a ferrari engine but it`s impossible.you want to swap engines for muscle cars.but all cars are made with a certain type of engine and that engine only so it`s bullsh*t for me.:thumbsup: