We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aston Martin DB9 remake

Dan G

I think there a few problems with the current stock DB9 model and it needs remodelling

TDU:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/DanG323/TDU/20090521215417.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/DanG323/TDU/20090522202946.jpg

Real:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/DanG323/db9.jpg

i think the model is all wrong, it basically a bad copy IMO

the wheels aren't 3D either

someone please find a decent model from somewhere before i shoot those developers :twisted:

I think there a few problems with the current stock DB9 model and it needs remodelling

i think the model is all wrong, it basically a bad copy IMO

the wheels aren't 3D either

someone please find a decent model from somewhere before i shoot those developers :twisted:

1. Make sure you're comparing cars from the same model year...

2. You better check ZModeler2 about the whole "wheels not 3-D" thing....

3. EA's already redone the car several times in NFS Most Wanted, Carbon and Pro Street.

4. Most of the visual differences from the ingame model and your photo could be just from the angle of the picture, or your crappy ingame resolution.

im pretty sure this car aint changed over the years ;)

my resolution is 1440x900 so shushh :D just bad lighting (see my pics thread for more evidence ;))

i think an NFS model would be a good idea though :)

im pretty sure this car aint changed over the years ;)

I think they changed a few bits in 2008, like the Grill & a few other outside bits!

But the car in the real pic is a 53 plate so it would be the same as the one in TDU, unless they changed it a bit befour TDU came out!

Yes and its a bit bloated, look at the vent under the grille and you'll see its taller.

Yeah exactly!

And its the same with most cars on the game, the Alfa Romeo 8C for instance i think is supposed to be the concept, but the car look almost nothing like!

The cars look over computerised, the only cars on the game which look real are the mods!

Hmm.. depends.. I could do it.. But thing is, it would be the NFS undercover model. Thing is with that is either i try and reuse interior but along with it you would have flat door panels. As the old door panels would not fit to the door.

Thats the only problem i see if i was to do it, besides that everything would be fine. It would just depend if the old interior wants to fit or not.. :)

yeah mate just do what you can, i made this request mainly based on the exterior

i noticed the M3's door panels are a bit flat too (i have it on the DB7 so forgive me if it's a bodyswap bug)

but i dont mind it though (and the M3 is my favourite car :D)

i noticed the M3's door panels are a bit flat too (i have it on the DB7 so forgive me if it's a bodyswap bug)

Nah, thats a great example actually.. You can see that they are flat and then the interior 3D. Thats the only thing.

Anyways, seeing you have said that is okay. I'll put it on my brain list. :cheeky: Or ill take out 1 of my 5 cars ive got planned and squeeze it in. You just don't know when ill do it. :cool:

Anyways, seeing you have said that is okay. I'll put it on my brain list. :cheeky: Or ill take out 1 of my 5 cars ive got planned and squeeze it in. You just don't know when ill do it. :cool:

haha ok gd luck if you do do it :thumbsup:

E: added slightly better tdu pic in 1st post

I think Tool should focus on 1 model at a time, pressure causes rushing, rushing causes mistakes, big mistakes

I don't get pressured into anything. I take note of what people want or what i want to do and ill do it. No one can pressure me really, if they do that car gets canceled really cause people need to be patient and wait. :)

I don't get pressured into anything. I take note of what people want or what i want to do and ill do it. No one can pressure me really, if they do that car gets canceled really cause people need to be patient and wait. :)

Exactly!

I can be patient enough because i know for a fact all of yours mods are great!