We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Shelby Mustang GT500KR Edition V1.1

Tool831

A very good friend suggested that I do a update, so I am currently working on a update of the GT500. :D

Updates include:

Removing the reflection off badges

White windows problem

Dirt interior window issue

Auto Installer (Alot of people seem to like it)

Non over reflective interior

Full Dynamic shadow

Cock_LR adjustment (Wont even notice it but decided to fix it anyway)

• Replies 226
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good friend suggested that I do a update, so I am currently working on a update of the GT500. :D

Updates include:

Removing the reflection off badges

White windows problem

Dirt interior window issue

Auto Installer (Alot of people seem to like it)

Non over reflective interior

Full Dynamic shadow

Cock_LR adjustment (Wont even notice it but decided to fix it anyway)

Whee :D

I've been driving the GT500 more regularly since i found out how to mod the physics... Now it goes like a proper GT500 :D

The updates look great, good job. :)

Just 2 questions,

Can you make the rims fit the Mustang GTR? The Mustang GT rims look a bit small :|

Are the tail-lights red like they are supposed to be or black/dark red, v1.0 had this black-like colour and it wasn't right.

Are the tail-lights red like they are supposed to be or black/dark red, v1.0 had this black-like colour and it wasn't right.

Dark red they are and always have been. Its the only way TDU uses them anyway.

Cause if I remember correctly TDU doesn't use any colored glass, so its sorta hard to get colour glass to properly work.

;236375']Just a question about the auto-installer; is it a .exe, or the file system with patches and stuff? And if it is the latter, how do those work? Thanks!

It's a .exe, you build the patch within djeys modding tools. Im not 100% sure how everything works from it though. I just do the standard install paths, cause on patches you can get it to patch the physics and change the camera's even IK's but im not very sure on how to add those. :)

Djey might be the guy to answer that better then I can. :lol:

;237794']That's a bug with all mod cars; the modding community has yet to find a solution for it. :(

-Leadfoot

Since tool831 said that he don't put light efect(the shine thing) in the interiors of his cars, then when the car is faced to the Sun, it will get darker than the usual with the original cars from the game...

At least, i think that it's the reason why this happens... i think it's better than a weird bright...

• 4 weeks later...

1000 miles and counting, This mod is one of my personal favourites. 10/10

And now theres a ver 1.1.... awesome.

I too use the Shelby prototype wheels but find them a little on the small side. The weismann rims modded for the ford GT (black centres and bigger offset I think) look good in the light but go very dark really quickly so still experimenting with rims.

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 years later...