We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Bentley Continental GT

Grin116

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just edit the cock_lr file (use the texture modding tutorial Iced Bullet made) than you can have what ever you want :p

Anyone able to tell me HOW to make an other plate for the Bentley?! I have the BNK file editor, but no clues how to get a plate onto the car.

I just hate the russian or the stupid "BENTLEY" plate and I don´t want it anymore. They destroy the cars sexyness completely. :crying::mad:

Anyone able to tell me HOW to make an other plate for the Bentley?! I have the BNK file editor, but no clues how to get a plate onto the car.

I just hate the russian or the stupid "BENTLEY" plate and I don´t want it anymore. They destroy the cars sexyness completely. :crying::mad:

Yeah like I said, use Iced Bullet's License Plate modding Tutorial, Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hy, i've a problem^^ i put it on the jaguar xj220... so, here's the problem. exteriour and interiour are working, but i can only drive in 1st gear... what's the reason??

There's a file inside the BNK called .BTRQ and that needs to be replaced by the stock XJ220 BTRQ file.

Extract the stock BTRQ file from the original XJ220 BNK, then put that file into the Bentley BNK file.

Use DJey's Modding Tools to fix it.