We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2005 Vauxhall/Holden/Opel Astra VXR [V1.0]

T3hReaper91

• Replies 64
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much!!! But I have a question. As I hear, Vauxhall is the british sister of Opel, so the Vauxhall Astra should have steering wheel in other side. So, my question is... Is it possible to make a car for TDU that could have a steering wheel in other side?

Is it possible to make a car for TDU that could have a steering wheel in other side?

Nope. Reason being is cause we can't move cameras around. Djey's new modding tools will allow swapping of camera views but still can't actually move them.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 5 weeks later...

Thanks alot i am an owner of a silver 06 Opel OPC stage 2 tunes hopfully after winter Stage 3,5 315hp with LSD and more :)

But a correcting little thing the Opel Astra OPC and Vauxhall Astra VXR the OPC has the steering wheel on the left side and the VXR on the right side this is the same car basicly

There are blue lights in the OPC and red in the VXR and these cars a FWD so if you could have made the over the Alfa something that would have been so much fun

But nice work btw the inerior is BRILLIANT just looks like the real one

Thanks alot i am an owner of a silver 06 Opel OPC stage 2 tunes hopfully after winter Stage 3,5 315hp with LSD and more :)

But a correcting little thing the Opel Astra OPC and Vauxhall Astra VXR the OPC has the steering wheel on the left side and the VXR on the right side this is the same car basicly

There are blue lights in the OPC and red in the VXR and these cars a FWD so if you could have made the over the Alfa something that would have been so much fun

But nice work btw the inerior is BRILLIANT just looks like the real one

All cars in TDU have to be LHD so i cant change that.

And as for making it FWD just use Djeys new modding tools.

• 3 months later...

ooo thanks for bumping this thread

i just remembered i got a seat leon cupra on the crossfire

so i can put the vaxhaull on the roadster :D

might be a bit fast, but the vxr is fast anyway :rolleyes:

im happy now i've been wanting to have this mod but couldn't think of a car for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

i don't know for vauxhall or holden, but as for opel astra gtc i've seen some picture with the panoramic view... so i'd say yes...

Thanks again for this mod... an i hope someone would consider my thread request and will do the Opel Vectra GTS/OPC or Vauxhall Vectra VXR