We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Game Maker Thread

hpluls

• 4 weeks later...

:bump:

Big bump and big update.

I finally completed my new game. The title is "Awesomeman 2: Adventures in 8-Bit Land". Here's the download link...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=56ab68ea902816ca9bf8d6369220dcab8d1b0e500c54c6d0ce018c8114394287

It took me about a month, I've played the living hell out of it during testing, so I'm 99% sure it's bug-free... but if you notice a bug, feel free to report it in this thread. ;)

Enjoy :D

My new game is released! The title is "Powered by FAIL" and you can download it here. It's a set of 5 minigames which are best described by the word FAIL (hence the title :p).

Enjoy :D

P.S. The file is a bit big this time, but that's because I put music.

WTF? Most of the games made me realize that I wasted my time for nothing! xD. I beat myself at ping pong, I rickrolled the whole city, I played the triangle untill I got bored of pressing the up arrow, I washed the goat which was just plain ridiculous. LMAO. +rep HTF

• 3 weeks later...

the 3 last ewasomeman1&2 and Fail link aren't working = empty folder...

Screeshot: a game that i did ages ago, i didn't finish it, and i have only the exe with some mistakes, but you can play to end and finish*.

(i did only these 3 levels, when you finish destroyng/killing/abducting,you see a big and red GAME OVER)...

Red Words: Translation/description for you understand what happens(on picture only).

• 1 month later...

Whoops, how come I didn't see your post earlier... :o Reuploading right now, this time I'm putting them on 2shared.com because mediafire keeps deleting my files for some reason. :confused:

About your game: That looks very good :D Could you post a link to it?