We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan GT-R Sound(NEW)+Tuned Version

Skepsis

I'll keep it short ,I've recorded a new set of samples ,thus here is the new sound. It's supposed to be the stock version and I further plan to make that tuned cat-back trumpetish variant if I can ,so watch this space!:)

Also ,I've made a sweet gauge for it too:D,it's packed with the sound. Enjoy!

p.s. I've put my gt-r on the Jaguar xj220 ,but you can also put it on the noble m400,RUFs aaand that's about it for that level of performance turbo cars...the sound goes up to 7200rpm. +luckily we finally have the camera "editor" with the new TDU modding tools(otherwise noble and rufs wouldn't work) ,everybody say thank you to Djey!:thumbsup:

file@

http://files.filefront.com/Nissan+GT+R+sound+gaugezip/;13848306;/fileinfo.html

mirror@

http://rapidshare.com/files/240464572/Nissan_GT-R_sound___gauge.zip

Speed limit...what speed limit?:cheeky:

****************************************************************************

Here we go ,as promised ,the tuned version(think HKS GT570-ish). It's not vastly different from the first one(stock) and youtube quality certainly doesn't help ,so download it and try it for yourself ,you won't regret it!;) btw it comes with and without the BOV(bov is kinda strange on this sound so you won't hear it perfectly every time(even worse if you chose a car that shifts faster(ie. m400)),but if I didn't include it ,there would be loads of people asking for it ,so you have options now.:)

p.s. I've included the gauge with this one too for convenience;)

file@

http://files.filefront.com/nissan+gt+r+tuned+sound+ezip/;13853950;/fileinfo.html

mirror@

http://rapidshare.com/files/240873798/nissan_gt-r_tuned_sound___gauge.zip

scaring people at the golf resort...sidewise:twisted:

Firstly ,thx guys!:)

Secondly ,don't put the car/sound on the m12gto ,cuz it redlines at 7500 so you'll have stalling sound after 7200. Like shy guy said ,if you want it on a noble ,put it on the m400. Try the xj220 camera on the noble ,looks like that in the video.(best if you use the bonnet view that is) And ruf r turbo's IK.

Best camera is the Nissan Skyline, good interior view and bonnet view, and best IK is the RTurbo(Skyline's has some seatbelts coming out/driver position is wrong)

Skyline's camera isn't that good for the bonnet view(interior is ,cuz it's meant for that car),it's too much up and to the front ,xj220 is best for the bonnet view so far...

p.s. The sound could also be used for some other V6 cars ,like audis(with V6),R32,NSX(mod)etc...

:monkeydance:

nice sound skepsis but i noticed a little bug(means the guages):

ive put the gtr on the spyker and when use the normal view i can see the beuatyfuly car and the nice HUD but when i change to the bumper view the nice skyline gauges change to a vette HUD???

hehe it's not a bug my friend;) ,I just don't bother with interior gauges(includes the one in bumper view)when I do HUDs ,cuz I only play with bonnet view(exterior gauge) and I do this things for myself ,but I'm not selfish ,so I usually pack them with the sound:cool:...You're free to do the interior gauges yourself if you want to ,half of the work is already done for you...;)

very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood <3

i love the mod and you :)

and you pircute :P

:D haha thx! btw "and you pircute"?? what does that even mean? ;)

Sorry for this little offtopic, but what car did you replace your GTR with?? The movie with the Tuned sound!

OnT: It sound Brilliant, Just love it.. A god in sound-making!

Regards

I replaced the Jaguar XJ220 again ,it changes gears a bit slower ,so BOV effect works better. Your other options are Noble M400(also nice,(shifts gears twice as fast)but don't upgrade it to 3rd level,it does some weird stuff(unrelated to the sound))and you have 3 turbo charged RUFs.(although they all rev to 7000rpm ,not 7200 like first two mentioned) Out of all of these cars ,the best handling and most fun is RUF RT12(one of the best in whole game tbh),but the bov doesn't work as good as on the Jag and it revs 200rpm less...and where do you put your GT2 mod then?;) The most logical choice would be the R Turbo(4wd/similar performance to real gt-r),but same applays to this one as with rt12(rpm/bov). The choice is yours...

p.s. Stop comparing me to imaginary beings:-x ,I'm real and I actually did stuff(like the ones you downloaded)...and if you continue ,I might start asking for sacrifice offerings ,preferably in form of nice young female virgins...no ,scratch that virgin part ,they suck ,I want experienced young females!:twisted::D diggity diggity o'right!:lol:

off topic: Holly crap ,I just noticed that out of the 20 threads on this new 'released' 1st page ,16 are mine! :eek: lol :lol:

We need more quality sound modders!:cheeky::D

• 1 month later...