We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2002 Mini Cooper S

Tool831

This wasn't going to be announced as i dont have any time for modding much but its Saturday and i had time to do alot.

----------------------------------------------

2002 Mini Cooper S

Replaces: Lotus Elise

Converted By: Tool831 - www.gamevent.co.uk

Original Model From: Juiced 2 & Extra's done by myself

Recommend Camera Swap: VW Golf

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

Working Doors

Working Windows

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

High quality body LR

Bugs:

*Right side mirror works but is abit to dark (Will be fixed in V1.1 later)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [/font] [email protected]

• Replies 97
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very very recommended that you get magic map... This mod exported from Zmodeler is 2.14MB and thats just the car. It's the biggest car ive exported i believe.

So if you don't have it get it otherwise your game defiantly going to crash.

Love the details, the fact that windows ain't white

It will never show again on any car i do cause i know how to fix it. :D

Thats an excellent piece of news! :) Can you fit the windows on your previous mods? ;)

That would 'ah' require alot of work.. Think of all the mods i have done.. :cheeky: Its not a simple 'click' its a arse of a thing to fix.

dang......thts nice, but shouldnt the steering wheel have a third spoke like the one below??

http://images.automotive.com/cob/factory_automotive/images/features/auto_shows/2005_LAAS/2005_Mini_Cooper_S%20MC40_interior.jpg

I thinks that's the sport steering wheel

Here is the one tool has made

20080629_MiniCooperInterior.jpg

Are you going to make these rims?

1027494587_3d00bcb417.jpg

(just a question not a request :) )

That would 'ah' require alot of work.. Think of all the mods i have done.. :cheeky: Its not a simple 'click' its a arse of a thing to fix.

Well, I do understand your point, but theres so many mods of yours that are perfect and needs JUST this one little thing...

Let's take the Audi R8. The only thing that spoils the fun is the window bug. The same goes to, let's say, Supra, LP560-4, LP640, GT-R, GT500KR and some other vehicles....

I know it's more fun to abandon the ones that were already released and make some new cars, but THRUST ME, ppl will appreciate that you still care about the ones been already released :)

I hope that slowly, but steadily, you'll fix that problem in most of your mods :)

I hope that slowly, but steadily, you'll fix that problem in most of your mods :)

Well i would have to restart nearly all cars over again just to fix that.. All cars before the R33 i would have to remake and start all over again, as ages ago i formatted my HDD and lost all unlocked files to the mods. LP640, GT-R, LP560-4 all lost so i would have to do them all over again just to fix that window problem.

Hence why i did a remake of the carrera GT cause i wanted it updated but aswell i didn't have the unlocked .z3d file to open and edit and make better so i started from scratch with a whole new model etc.

Hence why i say "That would 'ah' require alot of work.. Think of all the mods i have done.." ;)