We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW M3 E46 Sound

Skepsis

From NFS to TDU ,comes the metallic scream of this legendary M3!:D One of my favourite cars ever and one that I think will look awesome even after 30 years! Instant classic!:drool:

Ok,about the sound,since the last version of mod tools we can finally put the M3 on the wiesmann where it belongs,so I did the sound on it's skeleton,unfortunately ,since I play only from the bonnet view,I haven't even noticed the sound bug wiesmann has from the cockpit view,which is amped up road noise...anyway,I've noticed that after I made it so in advance,I don't feel like doing the sound all over again on another car's skeleton,sorry.;)

Anyways,I've also made a nice M3 gauge to go along with the sound,although it's not 100% precise and it's made on top of some other M gauge I found on my computer and decided to use it,cuz the needle travel was closest I could find in the game,I'm sure the M division fan that made the original won't mind this cannibalization!;)

p.s I used Mercedes Benz CLS 55 AMG's camera to get that view!

p.p.s. I'm not entirely pleased with the sound,but that's the best I could do with the NFStoTDU conversion(it's even two-layered(stock+tuned))...

Sound & Gauge @

http://files.filefront.com/BMW+M3+E46+Sound+gaugezip/;13873617;/fileinfo.html

mirror @

http://rapidshare.com/files/242365499/BMW_M3_E46_Sound___gauge.zip

A quick trip to the dealership:)

It should be close to this metallic buzzing madness...

i rekon you can do better ;)

obviously im a big beamer guy so i expect only perfection :D

its a good effort though :)

im gonna try it anyway, cos it's still an improvement over what i currently have

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's a habit I guess,I'm thinking that everyone checks out the tools and "how to"s first,but I'm probably wrong;)

Anyhow,just put the file in your tdu\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Vehicules folder(backup the original file first,or just rename it) and it's simple as that. Although you must have Djey's magic bnk1.map file installed in your tdu\Euro\Bnk folder for all the addons to work.

Hmm... This sound ROCKS :D !... but, i have mod of e46 replaced by CLK_55 , and i try to unpacking, repacking etc. but with no effect. sound are none, when i press start in shop there is only silence, and when i buying car, error ;( . can someone help me how replace sound and gauge from wiessman to clk ? thanks, cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...
    Finally, a real M3 sound! God bless you!

yep its the best one eva made i love it this was the first sound mod i but in tdu i remember that day after i but sound mod in and then my exe allways broke down and i spent 1 hou looking for djays magic map lmao yeah yeah dos old modnoob days lmao:lol:BTW i still got it on my E46 M3:P

• 2 years later...