We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670 (3 Versions Released)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see you he copied the layout of colors and words in the first page, also that is not a LP 670 http://www.motorauthority.com/content/thumbs/l/a/lamborghini_murcielago_lp670_4_sv_spy_shots_003-0212-950x650.jpg if you're using that as a template, the mirrors aren't carbon fiber, the whole body kits including the spoiler is from NFS, I can see no reason why are you making that in the first place and not the LP670's bodykits.

AND: I've said SOME DETAILS! so i will fix it then. the same with the engine

You gotta be more pacific when you say 'Details' cause that could mean textures or rear lights etc. ;)

I sometimes say 'Details' relating to indicators or badges etc.

@TDUZoqqer chill man we all understand its your mod and for those that are getting picky and fussy, if you dont like it dont download it? or even better make your own.

All the modders here are very higly valued and for children to start flaming because they dont like a idea or deail is just plain stupid.

Take a minuet to think, he could create this car then not release it yet hes doing you all a favour by making it for the community...

So people play nice coz as we know modders are people too ;)

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

The front is pretty good from what I can, but the rear part... well... let's just say it's crap. If you're releasing it as LP 670-4 then here's a picture:

http://collegecars.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lamborghini_murcielago_lp_670_4_superveloce_image_002.jpg

And I've noticed a little difference between your car and the LP 670-4. The carbon plate on the side skirt doesn't have 2 panels, only 1. And the spoiler needs changing as well. Sorry just wanna help you make a perfect LP 670-4, cuz I love this car :)

but the rear part... well... let's just say it's crap.

Seriously do you people have no respect?

This is a good mod and i imagin took alot of hard work

i have said it before and i will say it again, if you dont like it dont use it.

Its HIS mod not yours therfore its HIS decision.

I also don´t understand some people...

at the beginning of modding they began to eja..... on a new car which has only rudimentary to do with the "real" car.

now, after many good mods, they began to be as accurate as a surgeon.

best examples in this thread and tool´s thread with the R8 5.2...

Everyone just stop the moaning now. Sure, the mod's not perfect, no mod is perfect. Nor will any mod ever be perfect. This is his first mod, and to me, it looks like a pretty damn good effort for a first try.

If you think you can do it better or don't like it, go and try to make it yourself. It's by no means easy.

I wish you the best of luck with this mod. And if you get any hassle from any disrespectful people, feel free to report (report.gif) the post and we'll be able to see it and sort it out for you.

Alright, here we go again. Ok guys listen TDUZoqqer is not a veteran modder and he is in fact I would imagine attempting to do this himself so that he can learn, improve and thus do more in future. He's actually doing it, you guys are meant to provide clear and constructive feedback to help him in doing so. Instead a few of you are sounding like Prima donna mod experts damning anyone who should try and do what is actually a damn tough thing to do.

So give the lad a chance and lighten up and basically stop being such anal retentive keyboard warrior critics, belittling and probably even discouraging him and maybe even others into continuing to learn and progress in their knowledge of understanding of how to use the program and thus mod in this game.

There's no need to be as blunt as you guys are being and he has clearly said this is essentially a hybrid or a mish mash of Murcielago and SV, I mean come on this thread is 2 pages how much reading does that take to see what's going on?! Jeeeeeesssuuus Christ Superstar.

I'm not saying don't point out the mistakes or flaws but try and be a little more lenient and guide him rather than be a complete ass and snipe him.

Alright, here we go again. Ok guys listen TDUZoqqer is not a veteran modder and he is in fact I would imagine attempting to do this himself so that he can learn, improve and thus do more in future. He's actually doing it, you guys are meant to provide clear and constructive feedback to help him in doing so. Instead a few of you are sounding like Prima donna mod experts damning anyone who should try and do what is actually a damn tough thing to do.

So give the lad a chance and lighten up and basically stop being such anal retentive keyboard warrior critics, belittling and probably even discouraging him and maybe even others into continuing to learn and progress in their knowledge of understanding of how to use the program and thus mod in this game.

There's no need to be as blunt as you guys are being and he has clearly said this is essentially a hybrid or a mish mash of Murcielago and SV, I mean come on this thread is 2 pages how much reading does that take to see what's going on?! Jeeeeeesssuuus Christ Superstar.

I'm not saying don't point out the mistakes or flaws but try and be a little more lenient and guide him rather than be a complete ass and snipe him.

Agreed. I think it's a really nice mod. Chances are, in-game you won't even notice the flaws you point out. And, plus, if you're just driving around, do you really car that the front is .004534 degrees off from what they are because "that's not an LP670"? Really - just relax, and be glad that we have another modder around here at TDU:C. :)

It might be a good idea to run TDU:C like an rFactor or GTR2 modding forum; encouraging people to be nice - not just the players, but the modders as well (most modders here know how to deal with constructive criticism, like Tool and PCGT, and TDUZoqqer). It's all just a game, guys and gals. Think about how much/little experience a certain modder has had before you comment.

Oh, and that reminds me - 3D modelling itself. Converting cars is not modelling them! If there's a flaw in the mesh (shape of the car), there's an 80% chance the modder can't do anything about it. The modders from Oahucars-Unlimited, and some of the modders here, make most of their models from scratch, so they model every detail. Tool831 has, over time, learned to make things with ZModeler, so he'll try to fix what he can (I remember the fish :cheeky: ), but most of the time, people can't change much on the model.

All I'm saying is, take it easy. Just be glad we're able to mod and have modders here to help us. :)

-Leadfoot

@TDUZoqqer

I think the mod looks really realistic:) The front is nicely done and looks good. Sure, it isn´t perfect but it looks really good. The upper part of the rear looks realistic, too, just the lower part is unrealistic. You´ve done nice work so far, keep it up;)

Oh, OK Thanks @All !

like said: i have not a blueprint of the real car, and i don't think that i can get one soon.

And, yes I must see it on, I made the car so realistic i can with the parts i had and this is my first mod. So i see it too -it's not perfect- and maybe it looks like only simple tuned Murci, but this is the best i can do in the moment.:imwithstupid:

When I look at photos. I think a centrain Spoiler from NFS MW would suit the car better then the NFS Prostreet/Underground spoiler from shape. Maybe that a tougth worth ? p.s. will there be a alternative version avlaible with no black parts (as the first prototype had no blackparts visible)

yes if i release it, it will have 4 versions: Black parts + Rear thing at the hood (??. lol) open and closed and paint car with rear thing at the hood (xD I like it) open and closed

PS: MW-Cars don't open with my ZMod. Only with older one, and for NFS-CARBON I lost my CD-Key:p

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I don't get it... What do you mean no respect?

It's called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I'm not telling "you suck, GTFO" As I've said the car looks nice, but it doesn't really look like the real one.

Anyway I was searching for the car model, but didn't find anything yet.

Well if you can't model, I don't have any idea :(

I don't get it... What do you mean no respect?

It's called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I'm not telling "you suck, GTFO"

I know it's constructive criticism, It's the way that people sometimes give it that's disrespectful.

Just read it before you post it, and say to yourself "Would I like it if someone spoke to me like that?" And if the answer is no, then don't post. It's simple, speak to others like you'd like to be spoken to.

yes if i release it, it will have 4 versions: Black parts + Rear thing at the hood (??. lol) open and closed and paint car with rear thing at the hood (xD I like it) open and closed

PS: MW-Cars don't open with my ZMod. Only with older one, and for NFS-CARBON I lost my CD-Key:p

This things are side airvents that only come out by a centrain temerature of heat in the engine bay. And nice to know what comes. I belive I prfere closed vents and eventuall no black parts. But out of curiose are you aware about the 2 diffrent spoiler options on the real car? I read about a big and a small one. And well if you like I can see if I can get you the NFS MW wings as Zmod file if you like. I think I have them somewhere around still

I can release this versions then:

-Open Airvents, black parts, Big spoiler

-Open Airvents, black parts, small spoiler

-Open Airvents, paint parts/black parts (spoiler and Mirrors), [sAME LIKE 1-2]

-Open Airvents, black parts/carbon parts (spoiler and Mirrors), [sAME LIKE 1-2]

-Open airvents, paint parts, [sAME LIKE 1-2]

-Closed Airvents, black parts, [sAME LIKE 1-2]

-Closed Airvents, paint parts/black parts (spoiler and Mirrors), [sAME LIKE 1-2]

-Closed Airvents, black parts/carbon parts (spoiler and Mirrors), [sAME LIKE 1-2]

-Closed airvents, paint parts, [sAME LIKE 1-2]

=16 Versions (!!): maybe you say "it´s your fist mod. Don't make so much at first time" or so

It listen as more as it real is^^

But fist released version will be the red marked version

grandma edit says: and maybe you say "why you make so much on the car that must be so much overworked?"

I wanna experement for my mods in the future