We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm half and half on club exclusives, exclusivity fits well for truly real world exclusive cars however it also stops people getting their hands on the cars when they may want to just take it for a spin. Who knows, maybe there will be a free update to unlock certain club only models after a set period that allows the car to be purchased at a dealer.

They could do it like this:

First for a while, the club only gets one example of that exclusive car. Then after a while, a message comes up that it will be available at a showroom for all members of that club. They then can decide if they want their own example of the car or not. If yes, they have to enter a password to actually be able order it. Enter the wrong password and you get a message it's exclusively to Club ''X'' available.

Hi, I've seen that I am not the only one who hates de Club Exclusive Cars. Why we don't do anything? Like send an email to Atari or something...

I think the best way to make some cars exclusive is, for example: If you want to have the Enzo Ferrari you must be a member of the "Ferrari Owners Club" and have bought previously 3 or 4 "normal" Ferraris. Then,you unlock the Enzo.

in the saloon in the second trailer at 0:50, the last car on the right, the gray one, could be a Maserati Quattroporte?or perhaps a Bentley Flying Spur?if i had to bet,i ll bet for the Maserati :)

at first time i was thinking it was the Q7, but is not the Q7...

Really a 360CS? SWEEEEET.

What'd be cool is if club exclusive cars have to be bought by the club as a whole first before they are allowed to be bought by members from a dealership. For instance if a club bought it, then it's members can buy one from the dealership, kinda harsh since you'd be paying nearly a crapton for that car, but kinda worth it I guess.