We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI [V1.3]

Tool831

The car is nice yes, but i think the Vanquish camera is slightly off center for me so i put the Chrysler SRT6 Camera on instead.

I also noticed that it says V8 FSI on the enginecover :P

Is there any way to edit the rev gauge since it only revs to 6800 RPM's (on the interior) even tho the replacement car does 7500?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a glitch... (with Vanquish camera swap)

It seems to be a windscreen or sth and it moves when accelerating/braking

stsau09o2rmy7pn4brs.png

Will try another camera swap, hope it'll help..

The R8 V10 doesn't have the same LED's like the V8 R8.

See: http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2009/01/12/359124.1-lg.jpg

I know that. The 2 pics above are from the V10 version

well there's no chance i can use the R8 on an audi? i dont want to have R8 in the Ascari dealership :(

btw, anychance someone is making high quallity interior, like someone did with the LP640?

Sure you can use it on an Audi car. Just download TDU Modding Tools 1.9 and learn about camera swapping, altho the Audi's are nowhere near the R8's performance in terms of speed/handling.

This is about as good interior as you're gonna get, the one for the LP640 was the original Murciélago interior that the guys that made the game did, and Shark modded it slightly. That can't be done on this one since we don't have a basemodel for it.

[e] ehh :( Tool, you failed at LEDs...again. You've made too many of them I'm afraid..

Well now you know why i never do LED's cause someone always picks out flaws or says that they are terrible in some sort of way.. ;) I know your just trying to help but once i fail i never do it again i hope you now know this now.

All i can simply say if i 'Fail' at them just use the no LED light one. Problem solved.

btw, anychance someone is making high quallity interior, like someone did with the LP640?

*Facepalm* Even when i try, i can never please anyone can i.. Haven't you noticed that it is a High poly interior just that crappy TDU makes it look crap. Ive said this ever since i started TDU modding really.

If i really have to show you what a low poly interior looks like ill do it.. Its horrible.

This is about as good interior as you're gonna get, the one for the LP640 was the original Murciélago interior that the guys that made the game did, and Shark modded it slightly. That can't be done on this one since we don't have a basemodel for it.

i see... there's the Mazda RX-7 which made by tool and umm.... it's interior was very good, and it didnt have any base i guess...

i'll try what you said about camera swaps, it will fix the high car too? i mean on exterior it looks strange either, the car is too much high from the ground and from the wheels

Tool really thanks for this mod, umm... about what you've said, you're the best exterior modder, no1 is good on everything :nuts:

For those interested in better camera options, try the following.....

If you're primarily an interior driver and don't use the Hood view....

Ford GT

Ferrari F430

The Ford GT Cam gives you an almost perfectly centered steering wheel, but the hood view is very low.

The Ferrari F430 Cam gives a slightly off-center steering wheel, but it's alot better than the Ascari Cam.

For those who want a good combined Driver's and Hood views....

Koenigsegg CC8

Ferrari F360

The F360 Hood view is a little low, about the same as the Ascari cam, but the CC8 Cam has an almost perfect hood view.

Haven't you noticed that it is a High poly interior just that crappy TDU makes it look crap.

It's got nothing to do with TDU itself, and everything to do with the bugged up importer in ZModeler2 that completely screws up the smoothing groups on every piece of the 3-D model.

When the smoothing groups get messed up, it makes the high poly model look like crap until it's properly fixed.

Plus the lack of a bump map doesn't help things. Without a bump map you only see the reflection off the over-smoothed polygons and not the light reflecting off the texture that's supposed to be there.

Almost forgot, there's an interior bug in this car when you press the rear view button, you can see through the engine bay out to the road surface, same bug as the F430 Scuderias had.